Windows 10: Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

Discus and support Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my family safety account in my kids web activity what does mail.google.com/chat prompts mean ? There are attempts shown in the web history at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gitesh bhatia, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

In my family safety account in my kids web activity what does mail.google.com/chat prompts mean ? There are attempts shown in the web history at different times for an hour yesterday. Does that mean my kid was using google chat during study time ? A picture is enclosed for reference

:)

gitesh bhatia, Feb 24, 2024
  2. MarkG_OKC Win User

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

I have two Windows 10 computers/accounts that have Microsoft Family Safety enabled for my 13 & 15 year olds. Both are not able to login to their Google accounts via IE11, Edge browser or even the built in mail app. If I disable MS Family Safety on their
    accounts, everything (Google account login) works just fine. There are no site restrictions in place and placing Google in the allow list has no effect.

Anyone experience the same problem or have any suggestions.

THX

MarkG_OKC, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Geethu B Win User

Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

1. Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ? - Similar Threads - Family safety mail

2. Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?: In my family safety account in my kids web activity what does mail.google.com/chat prompts mean ? There are attempts shown in the web history at different times for an hour yesterday. Does that mean my kid was using google chat during study time ? A picture is enclosed for...
  3. What has happened to family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What has happened to family safety: What has happened to family safety. App doesn't work anymore. Can't open it and send problem because it doesn't work and won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-has-happened-to-family-safety/b596806a-39e0-4977-a6d9-dfd4c93a729c
  4. What has happened to family safety

What has happened to family safety: What has happened to family safety. App doesn't work anymore. Can't open it and send problem because it doesn't work and won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-has-happened-to-family-safety/b596806a-39e0-4977-a6d9-dfd4c93a729c
  5. Problema com o Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema com o Family Safety: Bom dia, estou com problema ao ingressar em uma conta Microsoft Family Microsoft 365, quando abro o link enviado para ingresso, abre uma página da Family Safety e aparece somente o meu perfil, no qual não consigo sair do grupo, como proceder?...
  6. Problema com o Family Safety

Problema com o Family Safety: Bom dia, estou com problema ao ingressar em uma conta Microsoft Family Microsoft 365, quando abro o link enviado para ingresso, abre uma página da Family Safety e aparece somente o meu perfil, no qual não consigo sair do grupo, como proceder?...
  7. Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety: We use Family Safety to limit our son's screen time. It works pretty well for most apps, but for a few weeks, he will send a request to use chrome and when I log in to grant it, there is a message that Chrome has been approved for 3 hours. Never less, always the maximum. I...
  8. prevent mails from Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    prevent mails from Microsoft Family Safety: Hi I have the app installed on my phone which works perfect. So I'm in no need to receive any mails from Microsoft Family when my child requests something. How can I turn off email notifications / requests from Microsoft family Safety?...
  9. COM Server error have no idea what it means

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Server error have no idea what it means: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DEBBIE-PC\Debbie SID...
  10. What do the colours mean in 'Mail'

in Browsers and Email
    What do the colours mean in 'Mail': In 'Mail' (W10) every email has a coloured circle in the top left hand corner. Are the colours significant in any way? 103478