Windows 10: Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

Discus and support Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, since about one week, my son is able to de-activate Family Safety on his phone without my authorization. It wasn't like this before: trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gren, Sep 18, 2022.

1. gren Win User

Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

Hello, since about one week, my son is able to de-activate Family Safety on his phone without my authorization. It wasn't like this before: trying to de-activate Family Safety was not possible, the button would not swipe to the right.My son has a Redmi phone with Android running. To activate or de-activate Family Safety, one has to go to settings > more settings > accessibility > downloaded apps > Family Safety > use Family Safety > activate or de-activate.Thanks for the help.DS

:)

2. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

Leave family group or remove members

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 18, 2022
  3. My Family account, approved my son, phone still denies access

I have a My Family Safety account, set up to authorize my son's account on his Windows 8 phone. He broke his original phone and couldn't remember or restore his password. We bought his new phone on the way to his weekend at dad's. I set up his new
    email and authorized it on the same My Family Safety account, but, after setting up that email address on his phone, he still can't download. It asks me to set up the account and authorize his, but I have. When I check on my family safety account, under the
    new email, it says, my son "Is not currently associated with any accounts. To add a Windows account for 'my son', run family safety on any PCs he uses." Help. I bought him the phone for safety, he, however, wants to be able to play games, too.

SarahPaine, Sep 18, 2022
  4. Ruz San Win User

Family Safety Not Reporting Visited Web Sites for My Son's Windows 10 Phone

Hi Jeff,

For us to know why Family Safety reports no websites visited on your son's phone, please answer these questions:

• Did it use to give you a report containing the websites he has visited?
    • Is it the only device not including the visited websites on the report?
    Please review the Family Safety setup of your accounts online to make sure that the phone is monitored correctly.

Here
    is a useful link you can use as reference.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization - Similar Threads - Family safety son

2. I can't get my sons account linked into family safety i.e. can't link his device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my sons account linked into family safety i.e. can't link his device: I have tried everything, but can't get my son's computer linked in through family safety. I have the app on my iphone.. it shows his name, but says "location not shared"In the family safety site, it says "how to connect a device" I have the admin account on his windows 11...
  3. I can't get my sons account linked into family safety i.e. can't link his device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my sons account linked into family safety i.e. can't link his device: I have tried everything, but can't get my son's computer linked in through family safety. I have the app on my iphone.. it shows his name, but says "location not shared"In the family safety site, it says "how to connect a device" I have the admin account on his windows 11...
  4. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization: Hello, since about one week, my son is able to de-activate Family Safety on his phone without my authorization. It wasn't like this before: trying to de-activate Family Safety was not possible, the button would not swipe to the right.My son has a Redmi phone with Android...
  7. Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization: Hello, since about one week, my son is able to de-activate Family Safety on his phone without my authorization. It wasn't like this before: trying to de-activate Family Safety was not possible, the button would not swipe to the right.My son has a Redmi phone with Android...
  8. Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety

Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety: Hi there, I have family safety installed on a Samsung Galaxy S10e assigned to a Microsoft account, which is also signed in on a Windows 10 laptop. Both devices are using Edge as their browser. The laptop is reporting the activity fine, but the Galaxy device is not reporting...
  9. Microsoft Family does not limit my sons time on his computer

Microsoft Family does not limit my sons time on his computer: I have got Microsoft Family on my sons computer. I have set screentime limits. I have not set any app limits yet. The PC runs Windows 10. Every day I get "your son would like more screen time". Only ONCE has it ever locked him out. He has limits of 3 hours per day on...
  10. stop my son receiving his own activity reports

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stop my son receiving his own activity reports: We are part of Microsoft family who sends me weekly emails of my kids activity in the xbox and windows 10. One of my kids receives his own activity reports and it is clogging his email and he doesn't need to received those. My other kid doesn't receive them. How can I stop...