Windows 10: Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

Discus and support Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In Family Safety, I am able to set limits for individual days 'Screen Time', but 'App and Game Limits' is restricted to 'Weekdays' Monday to Friday and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by StewSmith, Aug 31, 2020.

1. StewSmith Win User

Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

In Family Safety, I am able to set limits for individual days 'Screen Time', but 'App and Game Limits' is restricted to 'Weekdays' Monday to Friday and 'Weekends' Saturday and Sunday.

I want to set 'App and Game Limits' to apply to the nights which are before school....ie Sunday to Thursday, leaving Friday and Saturday as the 'weekend' ...ie nights which are not before school.

As far as I can see, 'weekdays' definition is locked on Monday to Friday and 'weekend' Saturday and Sunday

Is there any way to set the 'weekdays' / 'weekends' definition?

:)

StewSmith, Aug 31, 2020

2. How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?

I would like to set different screen time limits for weekdays and weekends.

I live in Israel, our weekend days are Friday and Saturday.

But in Microsoft Family Safety the weekend days are Saturday and Sunday.

How to I modify weekend days for my family?

Michael Sternberg, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Hi there,

In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat.

I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default Sat-Sun, any ideas?

Please note that on the kids computers and my computer calendars all set as weekends to be Sat-Sun, but still in the family.microsoft.com website it still showd on the restrictions control different weekends.

Ahmad Alamoudi1, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?

Hi,

I am Vinu, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I will try to help you with this issue.

It is not changeable in Microsoft Family Safety. But what you can do is expand the Weekday's section, then set more time for Friday for example. then expand weekends and then reduce the time allotted for Sunday. Assuming this will work. I am adding a link below
    which gives a graphical view of the time set, etc.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/278215...

Let me know if any issues arise.

Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends 91b38b70-eaf1-43da-9564-83cb855177bf?upload=true.png

Vinu chandran, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

1. Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends - Similar Threads - Family Safety Weekdays

2. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends: I want Focus Assist to turn on at specific hours Monday-Friday and the whole day Saturday and Sunday. Can this be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-different-focus-assist-hours-for-weekdays-and/62d72310-423d-4594-8d49-6f679ae43673
  3. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends: I want Focus Assist to turn on at specific hours Monday-Friday and the whole day Saturday and Sunday. Can this be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-different-focus-assist-hours-for-weekdays-and/62d72310-423d-4594-8d49-6f679ae43673
  4. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  6. Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends

Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends: Hi, I am using Microsoft Family Safety to set time limits on how my kids use the computer. However, I would like to modify the pre-defined weekdays Mon-Fri / weekends Sat-Sun when limiting aspecific app. This is because in my country the working week is from Sun-Thu, and...
  7. How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?

How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?: I would like to set different screen time limits for weekdays and weekends. I live in Israel, our weekend days are Friday and Saturday. But in Microsoft Family Safety the weekend days are Saturday and Sunday. How to I modify weekend days for my family?...
  8. Microsoft family time broken on weekdays??

Microsoft family time broken on weekdays??: Let me get right to the chase. So i ran out of time, and asked for more. My parent account accepted it multiple requests and yet it still will not allow me to log in. I had this same exact problem last week, and the week before! But for some reason, weekends work... ALSO,...
  9. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change: Hi there, In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat. I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default...
  10. Family Safety.

Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...