Windows 10: Family Safety

Discus and support Family Safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I can't find the option to select 1 device and change the screentime limits. I have 2 devices and am wanting to set different limits for each... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Adam Bawden, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Family Safety

Hi, I can't find the option to select 1 device and change the screentime limits. I have 2 devices and am wanting to set different limits for each device

:)

Adam Bawden, Nov 17, 2021

2. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Family Safety

1. Family Safety - Similar Threads - Family Safety

2. Setting screen time limits on a group of apps in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting screen time limits on a group of apps in Family Safety: HelloI have set up screen time using Family Safety to limit the amount of time my son spends on games. However, he has a number of different games installed and it seems that I need to set up separate limits for them, e.g. set up a 2 hour limit on game1, then set up a 2 hour...
  3. Setting screen time limits on a group of apps in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting screen time limits on a group of apps in Family Safety: HelloI have set up screen time using Family Safety to limit the amount of time my son spends on games. However, he has a number of different games installed and it seems that I need to set up separate limits for them, e.g. set up a 2 hour limit on game1, then set up a 2 hour...
  4. Setting screen time limits on a group of apps in Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device: TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device: TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

8. Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety: Hi, I can't find the option to select 1 device and change the screentime limits. I have 2 devices and am wanting to set different limits for each device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety/6d31838c-826b-4567-a38c-57579268155d
  9. Family Safety

Family Safety: Hi, I can't find the option to select 1 device and change the screentime limits. I have 2 devices and am wanting to set different limits for each device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety/6d31838c-826b-4567-a38c-57579268155d
  10. Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon

Overriding Family Safety by continuously clicking games icon: It is possible to override Microsoft Family Safety so that even when their time is up, someone can continuously click on a games icon multiple times and eventually that game will start up. Have tried switching off/on, resetting, removing from family and adding back. Have...