Windows 10: Family safety

Discus and support Family safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am 20 years old and I am looking at cars! I do not need family saftey! why is it so complicated to remove these restrictions. How do I just get rid... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Benjamin Ausbrook, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Family safety

I am 20 years old and I am looking at cars! I do not need family saftey! why is it so complicated to remove these restrictions. How do I just get rid of the whole thing????

:)

Benjamin Ausbrook, Sep 10, 2022

2. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 10, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

Family safety

1. Family safety - Similar Threads - Family safety

2. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  3. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  4. [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?: Each time my kids issue request to extend their 'time' allowed for playing, I'm receiving not only a notification in Family Safety app which is good, but also an email. Which means I have a flood of family safety emails.How to disable sending accompanying email, so I won't...
  5. [Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?

[Family Safety] How do I disable obtaining tons of emails regarding time extension for my kids?: Each time my kids issue request to extend their 'time' allowed for playing, I'm receiving not only a notification in Family Safety app which is good, but also an email. Which means I have a flood of family safety emails.How to disable sending accompanying email, so I won't...
  6. MS Family safety button not working?

MS Family safety button not working?: Hi, I've been having some trouble with the requesting access feature on MS's Family safety system.When I click the request access button, it redirects me to the same page and doesn't send the e-mail to my parents, i've tried clearing my search history like another thread...
  7. MS Family safety button not working?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family safety button not working?: Hi, I've been having some trouble with the requesting access feature on MS's Family safety system.When I click the request access button, it redirects me to the same page and doesn't send the e-mail to my parents, i've tried clearing my search history like another thread...
  8. MS Family safety button not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....: Hello, I just installed microsoft on my pc. Somehow, family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer. It says 'This device is locked because of your family settings for screen time'. I just want to access my computer for work related...
  10. Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....

Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....: Hello, I just installed microsoft on my pc. Somehow, family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer. It says 'This device is locked because of your family settings for screen time'. I just want to access my computer for work related...