Windows 10: Family safety

Discus and support Family safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am 20 years old and I am looking at cars! I do not need family saftey! why is it so complicated to remove these restrictions. How do I just get rid... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Benjamin Ausbrook, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Family safety

I am 20 years old and I am looking at cars! I do not need family saftey! why is it so complicated to remove these restrictions. How do I just get rid of the whole thing????

:)

Benjamin Ausbrook, Sep 10, 2022

2. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 10, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

Family safety

1. Family safety - Similar Threads - Family safety

2. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android: We have installed the Microsoft Family app on our son's Sony Xperia SO41B and followed the instructions herehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/permissions-needed-to-use-microsoft-family-safety-d2b4b127-e6ac-f541-2a76-25e8ceafc19aturning on three of the four...
  3. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android: We have installed the Microsoft Family app on our son's Sony Xperia SO41B and followed the instructions herehttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/permissions-needed-to-use-microsoft-family-safety-d2b4b127-e6ac-f541-2a76-25e8ceafc19aturning on three of the four...
  4. We can not turn on Microsoft Family Safety Permissions on Android

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Microsoft family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family Safety: I am a parent who wants to use Microsoft family Safety to manage my children's time on 2 devices 1 PC and 1 Laptop with the same user of my child , how can I do that?...
  6. Microsoft family Safety

Microsoft family Safety: I am a parent who wants to use Microsoft family Safety to manage my children's time on 2 devices 1 PC and 1 Laptop with the same user of my child , how can I do that?...
  7. Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization: Hello, since about one week, my son is able to de-activate Family Safety on his phone without my authorization. It wasn't like this before: trying to de-activate Family Safety was not possible, the button would not swipe to the right.My son has a Redmi phone with Android...
  8. Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization: Hello, since about one week, my son is able to de-activate Family Safety on his phone without my authorization. It wasn't like this before: trying to de-activate Family Safety was not possible, the button would not swipe to the right.My son has a Redmi phone with Android...
  9. Family safety: my son can de-activate it on his phone without my authorization

10. Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization

Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization: Both of my kids own a Surface Pro with Family Safety enabled and various content /screen time settings enabled. On my daughter's Surface, she is able to request authorization while at school through Family Safety, which notifies me of the request, and which I can approve from...