Windows 10: family safty

Discus and support family safty in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JefferyDavis4, Dec 7, 2021.

1. family safty

how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it

:)

JefferyDavis4, Dec 7, 2021
  2. ZahraJarl Win User

Family safty only works for one child, windows 10

Hello! I have a problem with family safty. I have two boys and the time limits only works for one of them. I've had the same problem with windows 7 and it does not work now with win 10 either. Sometimes the time limit work but most of the time it does not.
    For the younger boy it always works. I have deleted the account several times but it doesn't help. Is there any game or application that kan block out the time restriction? I cant figure out why it does not work for both of them.

Best regards

Zahra Jarl

ZahraJarl, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 7, 2021
  4. family safty

Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

family safty

1. family safty - Similar Threads - family safty

2. Laptop locked due to family safty app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop locked due to family safty app: Hi everyone I have children with alot of tech and I monitor the tech with family safty for Windows and family link for android. My daughter has a Samsung touch screen laptop and as I said it had a screen time limit. She hasn't used it for a long time and tried to go on it...
  3. Laptop locked due to family safty app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop locked due to family safty app: Hi everyone I have children with alot of tech and I monitor the tech with family safty for Windows and family link for android. My daughter has a Samsung touch screen laptop and as I said it had a screen time limit. She hasn't used it for a long time and tried to go on it...
  4. Laptop locked due to family safty app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?: Hi there,My son is linked to my account under Microsoft Family Safety. However he couldn't change his Mail app email outgoing display names as it simply doesn't give him options of "options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar' under 'Manage Accounts'. Please kindly...
  6. How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?: Hi there,My son is linked to my account under Microsoft Family Safety. However he couldn't change his Mail app email outgoing display names as it simply doesn't give him options of "options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar' under 'Manage Accounts'. Please kindly...
  7. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error: when sending invetation get an erro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-member-to-family-safty-get-an/2c0e122e-6fa9-49e1-93ff-7638545673e6
  8. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error: when sending invetation get an erro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-member-to-family-safty-get-an/2c0e122e-6fa9-49e1-93ff-7638545673e6
  9. unable to add member to family safty. get an traceid error

10. family safty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family safty: how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safty/8ee08009-ba33-459f-9bec-f60fbca1b9b6