Windows 10: family screen time turned off yet still locking pc

Discus and support family screen time turned off yet still locking pc in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i wanted to set up screen time for myself and created a alt account that wasn't signed into my pc, when i got locked out and removed screen time... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by meep boi, Jan 10, 2021.

1. meep boi Win User

family screen time turned off yet still locking pc

i wanted to set up screen time for myself and created a alt account that wasn't signed into my pc, when i got locked out and removed screen time restrictions and even disbanded the family, i still cannot use my pc as it shows the same locked out message requiring me to request for more screen time. pls help

:)

meep boi, Jan 10, 2021
  2. RonBDot Win User

MS Family Screen Time - Locked Screen

On some days, MS Family reports more than 9 hours of screen time on my child’s account when I’m confident it should be far less. Does MS Family keep the clock running even when the screen is locked? If so, I suggest you pause the clock when the screen
    is locked.

RonBDot, Jan 10, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. family screen time turned off yet still locking pc - Similar Threads - family screen turned

2. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  3. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  4. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  6. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  7. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Family Screen Time is still on after turning it off

Family Screen Time is still on after turning it off: My dad wanted to see what screen time did and turned it on and off again, in that 2 seconds that it was on it caused my pc to use the default screen time settings and is now stuck with it. I was unable to find a way to remove it and decided I would just deal with it by...
  9. Family safety screen time will not turn off

Family safety screen time will not turn off: My son who is 18 yrs old as just bought a new laptop with windows 10 installed. He has a microsoft account which has had for some time for his xbox. He now finds that his laptop is restricted on screen times based upon some older settings when the xbox was bought through...
  10. Screen turns off, but pc is still running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen turns off, but pc is still running: Hello, When I turn of my laptop, the screen turns off but the fans are still running, and the power led is still on and it takes another 5 to 10 minutes for it to fully turn off. When in safe mode it works just fine. I tried updating the bios, reinstalling windows but the...