Windows 10: Family sharing bug

Discus and support Family sharing bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant open my google chrome because of the parental control feature. When I try to open it it says ask permission by email and when I press that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Whytey2001, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Family sharing bug

I cant open my google chrome because of the parental control feature. When I try to open it it says ask permission by email and when I press that it says sorry working on it. its been like this for months now. It goes something like this

Ask for permission
    You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome ask for permission here

Trace ID: M3xQIPMAaEOJ5vKF.16.0 Win32:chrome.exe:C=US, S=California, L=Mountain View, O=Google Inc, CN=Google Inc
    then

Something went wrong

We’re working on it – try again in a little bit.

Trace ID: M3xQIPMAaEOJ5vKF.17.1

:)

Whytey2001, Apr 20, 2020

2. Hardware Bug in AMD CPU Family

both intel and AMD keep updated lists of known faults for their cpus, its been posted on here before im sure, each cpu seems to have a massive list of known bugs and errors but they chunder away, odd isnt it*Roll Eyes Family sharing bug :rolleyes:

theoneandonlymrk, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Family sharing bug

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Family sharing bug

1. Family sharing bug - Similar Threads - Family sharing bug

2. Windows Sharing Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sharing Bug: Windows sharing of external hard disks does not work - Mapping will work but user gets the message "You do not have permissions .... Contact your..." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sharing-bug/bc587b12-601e-4c68-b23a-0359840dc59f
  3. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  4. Family Sharing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  5. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  7. Share Minecraft with Family

Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  8. Share a game with the family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Share a game with the family: I have a family set up with Microsoft account me + my kid.I recently purchased from Microsoft Store the game Age of Empires and I want to share it also with the member of my family from MS account.How can I do that ?...
  9. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Minecraft with Family: I've seen a more or less similar post but of 2016, so I was hoping things might be different now. Is it possible to buy minecraft once and share it with your kids on the family account and can they play it simultaneously? I find this whole family account and content...
  10. Office365 Family Sharing

Office365 Family Sharing: Hello, I am a Mac user and have signed up for Office 365 for some 5 years now. I have tried to set it up for my partner, (who is a blind lady) and uses a Windowd 10 desktop PC. I set up family sharing on my Mac, with my account and sent her the invitation, She accepted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://family sharing bug