Windows 10: Family Sharing

Discus and support Family Sharing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anonymous_095, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Family Sharing

I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web browsers?

:)

Anonymous_095, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1816818

Brink, Jun 11, 2022
  3. ณภัทร.jar, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Family Sharing

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Family Sharing

1. Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Family Sharing

2. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  3. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  4. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  5. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  6. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I share Minecraft with family members: I know this question has been asked before by others but I can not seem to get this to work. I purchased Minecraft using my account and would like to share it with my daughters account. I have a family set up, with myself and my daughters accounts. I followed the steps here:...
  7. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I share Minecraft with family members: I know this question has been asked before by others but I can not seem to get this to work. I purchased Minecraft using my account and would like to share it with my daughters account. I have a family set up, with myself and my daughters accounts. I followed the steps here:...
  8. How do I share Minecraft with family members

9. Unable to add family member for sharing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add family member for sharing: Unable to add family member ie: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  10. Unable to add family member for sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add family member for sharing: Unable to add family member ie: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...