Windows 10: Family Sharing

Discus and support Family Sharing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Anonymous_095, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Family Sharing

I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web browsers?

:)

Anonymous_095, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1816818

Brink, Jun 11, 2022
  3. ณภัทร.jar, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Family Sharing

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Family Sharing

1. Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Family Sharing

2. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  3. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  4. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  5. Share Minecraft with Family

Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  6. Share store acquisition with the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share store acquisition with the family: HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up for him with some limitations - for games is the 16 years limit. I purchased on my account from Microsoft Store the game Age of...
  7. Share store acquisition with the family

Share store acquisition with the family: HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up for him with some limitations - for games is the 16 years limit. I purchased on my account from Microsoft Store the game Age of...
  8. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work: Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I bought it I was able to install it on my parent account and also on children accounts. I have now bought a new PC laptop...
  9. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work: Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I bought it I was able to install it on my parent account and also on children accounts. I have now bought a new PC laptop...
  10. Family Sharing Apps and Minecraft

Family Sharing Apps and Minecraft: I have followed the silly process for "family sharing" that everyone is directed to here. I purchased Minecraft on my account, logged into the PC with my daughter's account, logged her account out of the store, logged myself in to the store, installed Minecraft, then set the...