Windows 10: Family Treemaker 2006

Discus and support Family Treemaker 2006 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Family Treemaker 2006, but recently when I open the program, only a few names show up. Can you help me to get this working again? This version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LWP8, Nov 20, 2020.

1. LWP8 Win User

Family Treemaker 2006

I have Family Treemaker 2006, but recently when I open the program, only a few names show up. Can you help me to get this working again? This version is so easy to work with. Thank you.

:)

2. Family Treemaker and Windows 10

Will Window 10 operate Family Treemaker? Having problems with photos inserted in files.

ChristyAnnMartin, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Family Treemaker and Windows 10

Hi Christy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Which version of Family tree Maker are you currently using?

You can download the Family tree Maker app from the windows store and install it.

Please check the below link for the same,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Family-Tree-Maker/9NBLGGH10WM3

I see that you are facing issues with insertion of photos on Family Tree Maker App.

Please check the below steps and see if it helps,

Access the chart you want to change. In the editing toolbar, click the Insert image button.

• Select one of the Insert image menu items:
      • To use an image you’ve added to your tree,click
        Insert from Media Collection
        . The Find Media Item window opens. Choose an image and click
        OK.
      • To use an item on your computer’s hard drive,click Insert from File. A
        file management window opens. Choose an image and click
        Open
    • If you want to resize the image, click on the image. Move the cursor over the boxes in the bottom-right corner, then
      click and drag the boxes to adjust the size of the image.
    • If you want to change the position of the image, move the mouse over the image. When the cursor changes shape, click and drag the image to the location you want.
    • Right clicking the image also gives you a number of options:
      • Reset Image – restores the image as it was when it was first
        inserted.
      • Move to Front – brings the image to the top, or front, in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Move Forward – brings the image one step or layer forward in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Move Backward – sends the image one step or layer backward in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Move to Back – sends the image to the bottom, or back, in relation to all other elements on the page.
      • Layout – lets you control the way the image is affected or displayed inside its bounding box. Options listed in the menu are Center, Stretch, Zoom, Tile, or Top.
      • Border – lets you add a single or double border to the bounding box for the image.
      • Alignment – select multiple items and align them quickly using this option, according to their bounding boxes Top, Bottom, Left, Right, or Center.
      • Make Same Size – with multiple items selected, choosing this item will adjust their bounding box (and therefore the image) to be the same size. This is based off the first element selected.
      • Delete Image and Selected Items – used to delete 1 or more items from a page. With the items selected, you can also press the delete key to remove them.
    Note: This article is based on an excerpt from the Family Tree Maker2011 Companion Guide. It is included as a digital copy with Family Tree Maker 2011, but can also be purchased as a book from the store
    on Ancestry. To learn more about this great book, please click here.

I would also suggest you to scroll to the bottom of the link given below and to contact support.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Family-Tree-Maker/9NBLGGH10WM3

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Family Treemaker 2006

Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Family Treemaker 2006

1. Family Treemaker 2006 - Similar Threads - Family Treemaker 2006

2. Family Tree Maker 2006

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Family Tree Maker 2006: When I try to open I get the message Family Tree Maker cannot find your file. please check the "Directories" and "drives" fields to ensure you are supplying the correct path...
  3. Family Treemaker 2006

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Treemaker 2006: I have Family Treemaker 2006, but recently when I open the program, only a few names show up. Can you help me to get this working again? This version is so easy to work with. Thank you....
  4. Microsoft Money 2006

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money 2006: So had a computer issue had to reinstall windows 10. The had to reinstall Money 2006 using Works Suite 2006. I just want to know if there is a way to get the color theme back to what it use to be. The old version was blue on blue. As you can see it's very hard to read the...
  5. Digital Image 2006

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Image 2006: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3 D and it is not what I...
  6. Family Tree Maker 2006 // Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Tree Maker 2006 // Windows 10: Greg - I see your post of 10/3/2018 in reply to Pamela. With Win 7 support ending, I spent the past weekend transitioning from my old laptop with Win 7 to a new laptop with Win 10. File transfer, hard drive swap etc all went fine. POP email is a challenge and reloading...
  7. Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having downloaded Family Treemaker 2019 is safe to delete older versions?: Having downloaded Family Tremaker 2019 is it safe to delete older versions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-downloaded-family-treemaker-2019-is-safe-to/4004b07a-7a14-42d5-930d-f37735d661a4"
  8. Family Tree Maker 2006

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Family Tree Maker 2006: I lost FTM 2006 programme on my notebook when it crashed. I do not know how I got it on there originally. I have original FTM 2006 disc but my notebook has no disc drive. How do I get it on notebook without buying new version of FTM? I like the 2006 version. My notebook...
  9. Uploading Quickbooks 2006

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uploading Quickbooks 2006: My new HP Pavilion with Windows 10 will not upload from my disk. HP support suggested that I need a patch from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/uploading-quickbooks-2006/4efa6455-cb77-4073-9266-fba6ca86ce3c
  10. Drivers from 2006

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers from 2006: hi, I did a clean install of windows 10 and i saw that in device manager most of the drivers of microsoft are from 2006!! When i update them automatically says that they are up to date. So there aren't any newer drivers from then? thank you 15169