Windows 10: family

Discus and support family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; ilove my family thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family/4b0a8880-bf5b-4ca9-a279-0eeaa5fd112e Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FAMILYARDEZA, Oct 21, 2020.

1. family

ilove my family thats all

:)

FAMILYARDEZA, Oct 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 21, 2020
  4. family

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

family

1. family - Similar Threads - family

2. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  3. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  4. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family restrictions still apply after leaving.: I am 19, soon 20. I have family restrictions on for an unknown reason, and it prevents me doing basic things for university and such, or using a browser that isn't Microsoft Edge. I cannot contact the "owner" of the family, as it is an old childhood friend's unused email, and...
  6. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

Family restrictions still apply after leaving.: I am 19, soon 20. I have family restrictions on for an unknown reason, and it prevents me doing basic things for university and such, or using a browser that isn't Microsoft Edge. I cannot contact the "owner" of the family, as it is an old childhood friend's unused email, and...
  7. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  9. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  10. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...