Windows 10: Faminly Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites

Discus and support Faminly Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Family Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites: When featured enabled Site :: Xfinity.com\Stream fails to load Even with Xfinity.com AND\OR... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jeff Bukowski, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Faminly Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites

Family Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites: When featured enabled Site :: Xfinity.com\Stream fails to load

Even with Xfinity.com AND\OR Xfinity.com\Stream added into Allow Field.

Can go to other Xfinity sites...just not the above mentioned

Turn off This feature and it loads fine.

Why?

:)

Jeff Bukowski, Jan 8, 2021

2. "Only see websites on the allowed list" function is missing from family safety

It's possible that you did not understand my question. In the family safety settings there used to be a check box labeled "Only see websites on the allowed list". It gave parents the ability to block all websites except those on the allowed list. I can
    no longer find this feature and I'm curious to know what happened to it or if there is another way to prevent my children from accessing any website other than those I put on the allowed list.

BGquestions, Jan 8, 2021
  3. 'Only see websites on the allowed list' check box missing on family safety website for windows 10

It appears that Microsoft remove the ability to have a while list on windows 10. I want to block all website and only allow the websites on the allowed list. The check box on the family safety website only shows on accounts with devices that are windows
    8.1. I really hope their working on this. Does anyone know if Microsoft has acknowledged this and are going to support this in the future on windows 10?

MichaelGraziano, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Faminly Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites

Windows 10 family safety no option to restrict time across the board, over different computers

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern in this regard. Try the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

To allow or block specific websites:

• Login to
      Family Safety
      using your Microsoft Credentials.

• Go to Family and choose the particular child account for which you want to specify the websites.

• Select Web browsing.

• To add a site to your allowed list, go to Always allow these and enter the
      URL of a website you want to allow. This action will allows only the websites that you have specified.

• To add a site to your blocked list, go to Always block these and enter the
      URL of a website you want to block.

Do refer
    Changes to family features
    to learn more on family safety settings. With regard to the other family safety features, I suggest you to post your feedback which help us to improve your experience.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Faminly Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites

1. Faminly Safety : Feature : Only use allowed websites - Similar Threads - Faminly Safety Feature

2. Allow downloads from certain websites only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow downloads from certain websites only: Hello,I am trying to set up policies on a standard account on my machine, running under Windows 11 Pro. I added a policy in the register editor to block all downloads from Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge setting DownloadRestrictions to 3 in the register editor. However, I...
  3. Allow downloads from certain websites only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow downloads from certain websites only: Hello,I am trying to set up policies on a standard account on my machine, running under Windows 11 Pro. I added a policy in the register editor to block all downloads from Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge setting DownloadRestrictions to 3 in the register editor. However, I...
  4. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  5. Family Safety - Allowed Websites, wildcards in URLs

Family Safety - Allowed Websites, wildcards in URLs: I have blocked google search in my kids profile. With online schooling there are lot of URLs that teachers are sharing which starts with google.com, but actually redirect to separate site. The Url changes by class, but follows same pattern e.g....
  6. Issue with Family Safety allowed website URL address

Issue with Family Safety allowed website URL address: Something seems to be suddenly broken with the way family safety makes the url link for always allowed website that parent adds manually or through automatic approval when child sends "ask for permission" request. When the request is approved and I see the new website is...
  7. Family Safety - "always allowed" feature not working

Family Safety - "always allowed" feature not working: My child needs access to Google classrooms for school work. However, I want him to only have access to specific websites rather than him have full internet access. When I add specific websites to "always allowed" following a child sending a permission to me as a parent, it...
  8. Youtube blocking malfunction wen specific movie only is allowed @Only allow these websites=ON

Youtube blocking malfunction wen specific movie only is allowed @Only allow these websites=ON: Dear support, I found a critical problem in web browsing control using EDGE Chromium When allowed specific movie example below in youtube and child open it, from the opened window hi have access to all youtube contains w/o any limitation like all youtube is allowed. The...
  9. how to make "Only allow these websites" easier?

how to make "Only allow these websites" easier?: Hi, I used "Only allow these websites" in Microsoft family account to my daughter in "content restriction" section. I notice you have to add or approve each individual web page even if it's from the same websitedomain. for example add website...
  10. Parental Controls - only allow these websites not working

Parental Controls - only allow these websites not working: Hi there - please can someone help me with Parental controls on my computer? In the parental controlled section of my Microsoft account. The "Only allow these websites" options isnt working. I have the latest version of Windows. Thanks, Fiona...