Windows 10: Fan burst every minute while in sleeping mode. How can I silent it?

Discus and support Fan burst every minute while in sleeping mode. How can I silent it? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Excuse my English, While in sleeping mode, my PC fan burst to high speed for few second then stop. This happen every minute or so. Never been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by arjfca, Mar 23, 2019.

1. arjfca Win User

Fan burst every minute while in sleeping mode. How can I silent it?

Excuse my English,

While in sleeping mode, my PC fan burst to high speed for few second then stop. This happen every minute or so. Never been able to stop that.

Any Idea how to let my PC get a nice and quiet sleep?

Martin

:)

arjfca, Mar 23, 2019
  2. arjfca Win User

Sleep mode: Fan keep start and stop

Hello,

I never turned off my PC, I let it fall in sleep mode. While in sleep mode, the fan start and stop every minute or two. PC could be wake up by mouse, keyboard or from external poke from Teamviewer.

What can I modify to let it cool down without a fan an keep house quiet while not much need to be done.

Martin *Sleep

arjfca, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Win 10 - constantly shutting down into sleep mode every 64 minutes even when in active use!

Hi Steve,

• Did you check by setting sleep mode option to never?

If not, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Fan burst every minute while in sleeping mode. How can I silent it?

sleep mode

Hi disgruntledWC,

There could be other settings on your computer that triggers your computer to go on sleep even though the sleep settings is set to never. To ensure that the sleep and display settings are properly set, I suggest that you look into the Advanced Power Settings.
    Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and click Power Options.
    • On your preferred plan, click Change plan settings.
    • Click advanced power settings.
    • Expand Sleep option, and make sure to set the following:
    Sleep after : Never

Hibernate after : Never

5. Click Apply, then OK.

Please check also the screen saver option.

• Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen.
    • Click Screen saver settings.
    • Set your Screen saver to None.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, please observe if your computer still goes to sleep mode after a few minutes of inactivity.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Fan burst every minute while in sleeping mode. How can I silent it?

1. Fan burst every minute while in sleeping mode. How can I silent it? - Similar Threads - Fan burst every

2. Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?: Pretty much what the title says. I’m trying to download a game from the Steam application. You might be thinking I should be asking Steam this question. However, I think it’s more appropriate to ask Microsoft because: when the PC automatically went into sleep mode, the...
  3. Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?: Pretty much what the title says. I’m trying to download a game from the Steam application. You might be thinking I should be asking Steam this question. However, I think it’s more appropriate to ask Microsoft because: when the PC automatically went into sleep mode, the...
  4. Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sleep mode after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode after 1 minute: Hi there, My laptop is going to sleep after one minute. I have tried numerous solutions but it is still the same. I am not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-after-1-minute/f1d7da6d-2a1e-4932-950c-e3d3793ccead
  6. Sleep mode after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep mode after 1 minute: Hi there, My laptop is going to sleep after one minute. I have tried numerous solutions but it is still the same. I am not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-after-1-minute/f1d7da6d-2a1e-4932-950c-e3d3793ccead
  7. My computer experiences serious bursts of lag every few seconds. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer experiences serious bursts of lag every few seconds. How can I fix this?: I recently purchased an asus vivobook with 20 gb ram but whenever I play a game or try to run a program other than the internet it slows down for a few seconds on the order of every 5 seconds. Any tips? submitted by /u/ramen_rooster [link] [comments]...
  8. Fans Run after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans Run after sleep mode: Hi, is it normal in Windows 10 for a laptop fan to still run after putting the device to sleep? This is using the power button or sleep button from the start menu. This is on a Dell 5520 and an XPS 7390, does anyone happen to know? Also is it possible to see what could...
  9. Sleep mode: Fan keep start and stop

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode: Fan keep start and stop: Hello, I never turned off my PC, I let it fall in sleep mode. While in sleep mode, the fan start and stop every minute or two. PC could be wake up by mouse, keyboard or from external poke from Teamviewer. What can I modify to let it cool down without a fan an keep house...
  10. Sleep mode every 2 minutes when plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode every 2 minutes when plugged in: The laptop is going to sleep every 2-3 minutes while plugged in. The power settings for sleep are 1 hour on battery and 1 hour when plugged in. The screen saver is set to None. This is a relatively new behavior, did not have this problem when first upgraded to Win 10 from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone while sleeping