Windows 10: Fan constantly running w/windows10

Discus and support Fan constantly running w/windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My fan is constantly running on my Dell Inspiron laptop, using windiws 10. CPU is running <2% . Laptop doesn't seem to be running hot. I have powered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DLBLDB, Feb 18, 2020.

1. DLBLDB Win User

Fan constantly running w/windows10

My fan is constantly running on my Dell Inspiron laptop, using windiws 10. CPU is running <2% . Laptop doesn't seem to be running hot. I have powered down, unplugged battery and let rest for an hour. No improvement. Any help is appreciated.

:)

DLBLDB, Feb 18, 2020

2. CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Fan runs constantly

Hi,

The fan in the laptop is constantly running to cool down the cpu and it is normal for it to increase it's speed, your fan should run quietly even it increases the rpm. But if you hear a loud noise in the fan, there may the issue with CPU utilization which
    increases the temperature in the system.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Fan constantly running w/windows10

Fan runs constantly

After upgrading to Windows 10 my laptop fan runs constantly. It did not do this before install. What should I do?

BenDavis_555, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Fan constantly running w/windows10

1. Fan constantly running w/windows10 - Similar Threads - Fan constantly running

2. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  3. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  4. Windows10 Laptop fan constantly on and off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10 Laptop fan constantly on and off: Hi,I got this problem with my laptop fan constantly going on and off, even when no program or app is running into background.I don't know if the problem could be related to the recent Win Update... not really sure about it.So far I couldn't find any problem on the...
  5. Laptop Fan Running Constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly: In recent days, my laptop fan is continuously running at full speed. Please help. Here is my task manager screenshot.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fan-running-constantly/08918749-c57d-4e84-91da-6ece658fe4dc
  6. New computer Fan runs constantly

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer Fan runs constantly: Hi, I have a new Dell Alienware M15 R3 (Win 10 ver 1909) and the fan is on all the time even when the lid is closed. There is a process that is always running called NahimicService. When I boot up and before NahimicService starts the fan is quite. As soon as it starts up the...
  7. Fan - does laptop fan run constantly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan - does laptop fan run constantly?: Hello does laptop fan run constantly? I have a lenovo legion laptap Its fanes do not work constantly It s normal? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan/75d39abf-96db-4a01-9ed9-cdace9c425aa
  8. surface pro fan constantly running

surface pro fan constantly running: My surface pro fan is constantly running even when no programs are open. only when I unplug it and it goes to power saver mode suddenly the fan shuts up. Does anyone know how I can manually put my surface into power savor mode when plugged in? my windows is updated and in...
  9. Surface fan constantly running

Surface fan constantly running: my surface fan is constantly running and nothing can stop it even when all apps are closed and nothing is running but the antivirus app. only one thing turns off fan and its BATTERY SAVER mode. anyone knows how I can activate that when plugged in or what does battery saver do...
  10. HP Laptop Fan runs constantly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Laptop Fan runs constantly: Here's my situation. It seems that after last weeks round of Windows 10 Updates, the fan on my Laptop constantly runs. I've done a lot of search on symptoms for my HP model and getting all kinds of mixed solutions and want to be sure of what to do before I start downloading...