Windows 10: fan control app

Discus and support fan control app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a fan control app that I can use that will work with 10 in place of my asus suite? because for some reason; in the upgraded version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Aug 7, 2015.

1. fan control app

Does anyone know of a fan control app that I can use that will work with 10 in place of my asus suite? because for some reason; in the upgraded version of asus suite asus didnt bother to include the "fax xpert" fan control that was found in the windows 7 version. And i tried installing that version of tools from 7 but of course it said its not compatible with 10 naturally. So does anyone have a work-a-round for this?

:)

Matt Siegel, Aug 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 taskbar issue.

I use that software to control the fan curve (fan speeds) for the video card. It allows me to have to fan get to speed at lower temps rather than using the default fan setting provided by the video card driver. Meaning the video card runs cooler using
    software to control the fan curve.

markrogers75, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Control- Win User
    windows insider app for wp8.1 not working

but I was using it a week ago

Control-, Aug 7, 2015
  4. fan control app

You could try running the installer in compatibility mode (win7). Alot of people seem to use speedfan for this. What i did was just set it up properly inside the bios as this seems to work very well in the asus bios.

Kings sword9, Aug 8, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Aug 8, 2015
  6. SoxmisUK Win User
    Yes Speedfan.. I found it a little difficult to start with W10-64 but just ran the executable through task scheduler which I finally figured out.. (Start it with logon..)

SoxmisUK, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

fan control app

1. fan control app - Similar Threads - fan control app

2. Aboaut fans controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aboaut fans controller: I installed windows 11 system yesterday. but my FN + F keys to control the fans are not working, by which keys can I control the fans. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aboaut-fans-controller/a9fa4ddf-2086-460f-95a4-746afd4b41b9
  3. Aboaut fans controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aboaut fans controller: I installed windows 11 system yesterday. but my FN + F keys to control the fans are not working, by which keys can I control the fans. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aboaut-fans-controller/a9fa4ddf-2086-460f-95a4-746afd4b41b9
  4. Fan control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan control: The fan on my laptop stopped working after an windows 11 update, what can be the problem? i have already enabled the cooling policy. i have reset the windows 11, took the fan out and cleaned it, and still does not work....
  5. Fan control

Fan control: The fan on my laptop stopped working after an windows 11 update, what can be the problem? i have already enabled the cooling policy. i have reset the windows 11, took the fan out and cleaned it, and still does not work....
  6. Fan control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan control: I have been having problems with my hp evny x360 laptop. On the f12 key there is an icon that has three bars and a circle on each bar. I used to be able to press this key and I was able to cool my laptop, quiet the fan, balance it, or increase preformance. Now, when I hit the...
  7. Fan control

Fan control: I have been having problems with my hp evny x360 laptop. On the f12 key there is an icon that has three bars and a circle on each bar. I used to be able to press this key and I was able to cool my laptop, quiet the fan, balance it, or increase preformance. Now, when I hit the...
  8. Fan control on GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fan control on GPU: I'm running an Radeon HD 7950 with dual fans and recently I've noticed that neither fan runs continuously but rather one spins up after after the GPU starts heating up and the other doesn't even come on at all until it's way higher than what I would like. I actually have two...
  9. Fan control issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan control issue: I recently reinstalled windows to windows 10 previously on windows 8.1. The problem I'm having is with a program called HWInfo64 which controls my laptop fan so I can get it running as silently as possible without it overheating and powering off. Without the program I find...
  10. Fan speed control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan speed control: Second question of the day..! I'm running an Asus P6TD motherboard and in Win 7 used to use the Asus AI Suite to create a custom profile for the CPU fan speed which meant the fan was less noisy. AI Suite won't run on Win 10 - or at least the version I can download now...