Windows 10: FAN COOLER ERROR

Discus and support FAN COOLER ERROR in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After last update my fan cooler work sometimes and when it works its a weird noise, this is happening when i update to the last version, i dont want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaButler8, Nov 12, 2019.

1. FAN COOLER ERROR

After last update my fan cooler work sometimes and when it works its a weird noise, this is happening when i update to the last version, i dont want that, please help me

:)

LindaButler8, Nov 12, 2019

2. HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Nov 12, 2019
  3. joe123cal Win User
    Unable to fix Windows 10 CPU FAN ERROR

I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. It worked fine for a month until 2nd windows update. In every boot comes the Cpu fan error. I entered Bios and change the cpu fan speed from 600 to 500 and was able to boot; next time same error tried to change any thing
    related to the cpu fan and the same thing again and again. My antec has 4 fans all working fine ; the cpu has a cooler master which I changed for a new one. This is going for 10 days and my blood pressure is going up and I do not find any answer. The cooler
    fan is connected to the cpu fan in motherboard. Please somebody help, I will appreciate. Thanks

joe123cal, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

FAN COOLER ERROR

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

FAN COOLER ERROR

1. FAN COOLER ERROR - Similar Threads - FAN COOLER ERROR

2. CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan: Hey all! So I was having issues with my cooler and replaced it recently with the 212 RGB Black edition. Naturally I put the cpu fan connecter on the heatsink to the cpu fan header and I put the previous back exhaust fan that was connected to the radiator next to it, which was...
  3. Wraith Prism Cooler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wraith Prism Cooler: This isn't directly about windows 10 but im wondering if anyone has any experience with wraith prism... What is ryzen enso mode on coolermasters software for wraith prism?...
  4. Cpu cooler Fan is failing and has been for months despite just finishing the build in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cpu cooler Fan is failing and has been for months despite just finishing the build in...: It’s also causing system freezes on occasion and playing VR yesterday I think it throttled itself because I lost a lot of frames very quickly. I have an AIO coming in a couple of days. (Hopefully). Is there anything I can do to mitigate the issue until then? As I have people...
  5. COOLER WINDOWS ICON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COOLER WINDOWS ICON: Icons are fun and make you want to make folders. I'm always looking for a reason to make some folders with these fun icons. if you want some better icons than what windows has to offer : http://www.iconarchive.com/ [IMG]...
  6. Improvised Cooler for Lappy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Improvised Cooler for Lappy: Updating to 1903 and the temps were rising so I whipped up an improvised cooler. HD temps dropped 12 degrees in a just a few minutes. [img] 134909
  7. Want a cooler processor? Do this.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Want a cooler processor? Do this.: Go to power options, Set it to balance, Change advance power settings>Processor power managment>Processor maximum state and make it 80% I have EIST enabled, Turbo Boost enabled, Enhanced boost in bios but disabling EIST, turbo boost and enchance boost will make your cpu...
  8. CPU fan error

CPU fan error: I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?...
  9. CPU Fan control error

CPU Fan control error: My laptop is HP 8470p. This problem happened only after I install the Anniversary update. My CPU fan sometimes does not increase speed when the temperature increase. And sometime when it running at full speed with high CPU temperature, it suddenly slow down (not off and CPU...
  10. Laptop need cooler pad?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop need cooler pad?: Sorry if this is the wrong fora to post this qustion. I recently acquired a laptop that I tend to use on my lap and when in bed. I noticed that it gets quite warm an my lap, bottom vents only, and was wondering if using a laptop cooler pad will help with this and if so what...