Windows 10: Fan Curve

Discus and support Fan Curve in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a Ryzen 3600 with a wraith prism, I was wondering what the recommended fan curve was, I dont know whats right... If anyone can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaredWhite4, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Fan Curve

Hello, so I have a Ryzen 3600 with a wraith prism, I was wondering what the recommended fan curve was, I dont know whats right...

If anyone can help me please wright down the fan speed% then the temp in Celsius. Thanks!

:)

JaredWhite4, Oct 30, 2020
  2. rahlquist Win User

MSI 6970 fan curve

Hey yall,

I have an MSI 6970 with the lamest fan curve imaginable. If I fire up a 3d burn in test or try to mine bitcoins the temp spikes quickly to 90deg yet the fan speed % stays at 26% for quite some time, eventually it will jump to 40 but by then its too late, a few seconds later the blasted thing reboots. Any suggestions as to what settings I should adjust in RBE to flash a curve that speeds up much faster? I have tried the Set Fan to All Reccomended Values and flashed that but still get this incredibly slow rampup.

rahlquist, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Fan Curve

Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 is not recognized by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hi,

After going through the details it looks like there is a compatibility issue.

I suggest you to install the key board driver in compatibility mode from the below link and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Which devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center?

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and selectProperties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

For Microsoft hardware support you can also contact on below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know, we will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Fan Curve

1. Fan Curve - Similar Threads - Fan Curve

2. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  3. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  4. Fan running problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  5. Fan running problem.

Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  6. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  7. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  8. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  9. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  10. Fan Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan Speed: I have Dell Vostro 15 5415 and the only time it's fans ever go 100% speeds is during a bios update. The laptop goes >95 degrees in workload. Is there a way to speed up the fans at a critical temperature, say 85 degrees? Also, it is safe to do so?...