Windows 10: Fan is loud even when on low battery mode

Discus and support Fan is loud even when on low battery mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is loud performing basic tasks, like internet browsing or watching videos. It is factory fresh, and kept well ventilated. The model is an HP 14... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClaytonReynolds1, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Fan is loud even when on low battery mode

It is loud performing basic tasks, like internet browsing or watching videos. It is factory fresh, and kept well ventilated. The model is an HP 14 Ryzen 3 radeon graphics, so i wonder if its supposed to be loud due to it being a performance laptop. Theres also a black line at the very top of the display.

:)

ClaytonReynolds1, Jan 7, 2021

2. low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Fan won't turn off on battery mode

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my computer's fan runs at full (loud!) speed whenever I unplug it from the wall and use the battery. It may take a few minutes for the fan to kick in, but it always ends up blowing at max within about 30 minutes of
    unplugging. My CPU usage remains low (currently the fan is running and CPU is at 5%) and the computer is stone cold -- no overheating possible. Even if I plug the computer in again once the fan kicks in, the fan continues to run.

The fan never does this when my computer is plugged in from startup. It only happens when I'm on battery.

I have tried to adjust the system cooling policy under my advanced power options, but that has not helped.

I have an ASUS Q550L.

Advice is appreciated!!!!

HannahJohnson1, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Fan is loud even when on low battery mode

loud repetitive audible warning for low battery on Windows 10

Please recommend a reliable loud repetitive AUDIBLE warning for low battery on Windows 10.

Thank you.

AnthonyJParisi, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Fan is loud even when on low battery mode

1. Fan is loud even when on low battery mode - Similar Threads - Fan loud low

2. Very low cpu usage when on battery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very low cpu usage when on battery mode: Hello.I have changed the Power Plan to High Performance, changed max CPU usage when on battery to 100%, and even use cmd to enable Ultimate Performance but every time I use battery, the CPU is always capped at 50% of half CPU frequency. In this case it's 50% of 1.5 GHz I use...
  3. Very low cpu usage when on battery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very low cpu usage when on battery mode: Hello.I have changed the Power Plan to High Performance, changed max CPU usage when on battery to 100%, and even use cmd to enable Ultimate Performance but every time I use battery, the CPU is always capped at 50% of half CPU frequency. In this case it's 50% of 1.5 GHz I use...
  4. Fan suddenly loud?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fan suddenly loud?: When I opened up my laptop, it opened up a fan app, I clicked out of it and the laptop just starts to blare its fan. Is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/Umbrascript [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5pzc1/fan_suddenly_loud/
  5. Battery Low even though it’s on 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Low even though it’s on 100%: Whenever I turn my laptop on it says “battery low” I unplugged it even though it’s at 100%. It also is opening apps slowly and loading things slowly. When I click the windows key, it loads slowly. How do I fix this?? Is there something wrong with my battery? Is there any...
  6. Very Loud Fan noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  7. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  8. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...
  9. Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 and HP and loud fan and a quickly unloaded battery: I have shortly bought a HP notebook and Windows 10 separately. I installed the Windows on the new HP notebook. The result is that the fan is running at nearly max speed all the time very loadly although no software is running. At the same the the battery will be unloaded very...
  10. Laptop fan suddenly loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801