Windows 10: Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense )

Discus and support Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense ) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing the issue that my laptop's fan start giving nonsense voice what to call it I do not know what properly ask . but the issue running with fan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ASIFALI3, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ASIFALI3 Win User

Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense )

I am facing the issue that my laptop's fan start giving nonsense voice what to call it I do not know what properly ask . but the issue running with fan voice from two day how can I fix it ?

:)

ASIFALI3, Jul 7, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense ) :p

cadaveca, Jul 7, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense ) - Similar Threads - Fan making more

2. Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?: Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense? It asks me to have the authenticator app on my phone yet I already do. It then asks me to verify using the app but does absolutely nothing. No codes are given and there are zero prompts. Nothing...
  3. laptop fan makes noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop fan makes noise: I have a 4 year old laptop; The laptop fan makes noise. What could be the problem?My processor is IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fan-makes-noise/c5fc6092-046c-41b0-9749-d4a4b896f053
  4. PC is much slower out of nowhere and fans are much quieter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is much slower out of nowhere and fans are much quieter.: I was just using my PC when it suddenly started taking ages to open programs, running games at marginally lower fps than usually. Something else that happened at the same time was that my PC fans which are usually pretty loud became very quiet, but are still running. It...
  5. PC is much slower out of nowhere and fans are much quieter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is much slower out of nowhere and fans are much quieter.: I was just using my PC when it suddenly started taking ages to open programs, running games at marginally lower fps than usually. Something else that happened at the same time was that my PC fans which are usually pretty loud became very quiet, but are still running. It...
  6. PC is much slower out of nowhere and fans are much quieter.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?: The title may be a little confusing, I apologize. But when I adjust the volume on my computer (with headphones in, that's how I usually listen) it increases by a lot. For example, volume 2 is low, but volume 8 is literally blasting through my headphones. Is there any way to...
  8. Nonsense Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nonsense Updates: Every day I get an update and nothing changes when they are installed. As soon as I start up my computer again after installing an update, it says I have to install another update. I have lost work and downloads have been canceled as well all due to constant updating. It...
  9. No more sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No more sound: I use an Acer laptop, and after the feature update, it will not play any sounds without speakers or earphones. Where can I get a new sound driver? (I think I was called "Realtek")....
  10. Loss of desktop and much more!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loss of desktop and much more!: I have a problem with desktop and functioning of program windows. This occurred just over a week (or so) ago. Since then I have been able to upgrade to 1809 but that made no difference to the problems - I had the near windows 7 style desktop but this has disappeared and...