Windows 10: Fan is too noisy!

Discus and support Fan is too noisy! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gavinoattes, May 21, 2020.

1. Fan is too noisy!

My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent?

:)

Gavinoattes, May 21, 2020

2. FAN NOISY

Hello, i did the update, but the fan is still noisy

DonaldKeumeni, May 21, 2020
  3. Noisy fan

my laptop has gained this problem with the fan being very noisy.. you know its now irritating.. anyone knows how I can fix this?

CedricSavatia, May 21, 2020
  4. a-manxs Win User

Fan is too noisy!

CPU fan speed is high and noisy

I did it but still fan is noisy and loud.

a-manxs, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Fan is too noisy!

1. Fan is too noisy! - Similar Threads - Fan too noisy

2. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  3. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  4. Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11: Hello,I've been searching for help, but couldn't find any.So what happens is, I've bought a MSI Pulse GL66 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz / 16,0 GB 15,7 GB utilizável about two months ago. Haven't got the time yet to explore everything I want on it, but...
  5. Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11: Hello,I've been searching for help, but couldn't find any.So what happens is, I've bought a MSI Pulse GL66 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz / 16,0 GB 15,7 GB utilizável about two months ago. Haven't got the time yet to explore everything I want on it, but...
  6. Fan is noisy after failed update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan is noisy after failed update: Hi! Yesterday my computer wanted to do an update, and when it was 86 % finished with the update something went wrong and it showed a message saying something like "undoing the changes made on your computer..." roughly translated. Then it restarted and the fan started...
  7. Laptop Fan Very Noisy

Laptop Fan Very Noisy: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 15 7572 laptop, recently the fan of the laptop became really noisy, where the fan starts to become noiser when I launch programmes such as photoshop and even when I have a few browser tabs open, I had tried the following without any success in...
  8. PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy: Hello Here. My new pc fans keep spinning and It is so noisy. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-fans-are-constantly-spinning-and-noisy/6144e25b-9b13-4633-a461-98a7714bfe65
  9. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843
  10. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.: i had windows 7 for years and I loved it.. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 yesterday and the fan noise.. I cant stand it. on windows 7 I almost never heard my fan even when I played heavy stuff and even when my cpu was extremely high. but now my cpu with windows 10 is...