Windows 10: fan not working properly on windows 11

Discus and support fan not working properly on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at one time it doesnt turned on. i've cleaned all the dust on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GunturAlfarakh, Mar 17, 2022.

1. fan not working properly on windows 11

i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at one time it doesnt turned on. i've cleaned all the dust on my device at on point it work, but must of the times it just silent/not running the fan. are there some issue with the os because i checked my hardware and it still in good condition

:)

GunturAlfarakh, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 17, 2022
  3. CPU fan not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will assist you to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you receive any error message while using the computer.

Meanwhile I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type "Troubleshooting" in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".
    • Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter and check if there is any issue with the Computer.

System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on
      “View all”
    • Click on System Maintenance. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue still persist I suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer as it is an Hardware related issue they will be more equipped to assist you resolve the issue.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

fan not working properly on windows 11

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

fan not working properly on windows 11

1. fan not working properly on windows 11 - Similar Threads - fan working properly

2. Miniconda not working properly on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miniconda not working properly on Windows 11: Miniconda is not working properly on windows 11. The navigation window closes immediately after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miniconda-not-working-properly-on-windows-11/64123030-242f-4a46-86d2-bab423848758
  3. Regarding windows 11 not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows 11 not working properly: so I wanted to install the new windows cumulative update. KB5013943 is the update I'm referring to and I'm having a hard time installing it I have tried using windows troubleshooter but issue is not resolved and I've tried other methods such as refreshing the windows update...
  4. fan not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fan not working properly on windows 11: i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at one time it doesnt turned on. i've cleaned all the dust on my device at on point it work, but must of the times it just silent/not running the fan. are there some issue with the os...
  5. Window 11 fan speed not working normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 fan speed not working normally: So I have just updated to window 11, I was gaming and I discovered that my fan speed doesn't stay at high when I turn on turbo mode. Instead it starts off with high fan speed then go back to medium. This makes my pc over heated with temperature of around 95 degrees C.Are...
  6. Window 11 fan speed not working normally

Window 11 fan speed not working normally: So I have just updated to window 11, I was gaming and I discovered that my fan speed doesn't stay at high when I turn on turbo mode. Instead it starts off with high fan speed then go back to medium. This makes my pc over heated with temperature of around 95 degrees C.Are...
  7. windows 11 is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is not working properly: windows 11 is not working properly. its taking time to operate even Microsoft Edge. if they were not sure to about windows 11 the why they release and giving so much issues to their customers. I am a professional person having so much work with laptop. I am getting irritating...
  8. windows 11 is not working properly

windows 11 is not working properly: windows 11 is not working properly. its taking time to operate even Microsoft Edge. if they were not sure to about windows 11 the why they release and giving so much issues to their customers. I am a professional person having so much work with laptop. I am getting irritating...
  9. Laptop CPU fan making noise and probably not working properly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop CPU fan making noise and probably not working properly...: My 8 year old HP Envy dv7 laptop still works fine, although the flex cables, connectors, etc. inside are weak both due to age related wear & tear, as well as the fact that I have opened my laptop a few times which I hate to do given how difficult they have made it.Since last...
  10. Sleep Mode is not working properly, gpu fans go crazy.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Mode is not working properly, gpu fans go crazy.: Hello, I did a clean install months ago, and since then, sleep mode isn't working as it's should be. What happens is that when I click "Sleep" my monitor, keyboard, and mouse would be turned off while pc is still working and my gpu fans would go crazy. And even clicking on...