Windows 10: fan ramping up

Discus and support fan ramping up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my desktop's fan ramps up when ever I open games I recently upgraded from core i3 CPU to core i5 the problem seems to be temporarily solved by using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr Degenerate, May 26, 2024.

1. fan ramping up

my desktop's fan ramps up when ever I open games I recently upgraded from core i3 CPU to core i5 the problem seems to be temporarily solved by using the power saver power plan but it comes back from time to time.here are my specs if they are necessary:CPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHzGPU: IntelR HD 4600 RAM: 8 GB DDR3Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045BIOS Version/Date: Dell Inc. A25, 5/30/2019 Embedded Controller Version: 55.255 BIOS Mode: Legacy In advance to whoever answers thank you!

:)

Mr Degenerate, May 26, 2024

2. PC fan randomly ramps up while idle

The other day I spilled some water near my setup's power strip. I quickly turned it off, but after some inspection I found that no water ended up getting into any electronics. I turned it back on and everything seemed to work just fine, but I noticed that
    when I'm not using my computer but it's still turned on (fully turned on, not in sleep/hibernate), the CPU fan will ramp up for a few seconds and then ramp back down. This also happens when the screen is black and I make a mouse movement, waking it up. Any
    help would be appreciated!

Specs:

Windows 10 64-bit

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU

16GB RAM

JohnHiggins5, May 26, 2024
  3. BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming

I just bought a brand new AMD RYZEN 3 4100 | RX 570 8GB GAMING DESKTOP, first time ever owning a PC so i'm starting relatively cheap. It's been running everything perfectly fine quality and frames wise however when I play overwatch, occasionally I will get a BSOD and my fans will ramp to 100% for 10 to 20 seconds. Does anybody have any idea about what could be causing this?

Hazelolooo9, May 26, 2024
  4. fan ramping up

PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

Hello, I need help. I have an old all-in-one HP TouchSmart 520 PC and a time ago the PC used to reboot by itself and displaying sometimes a message indicating an error with the HDD (No boot disk detected). That error has not appeared recently, however when using the PC it randomly freezes, then SOMETIMES the screen display one color (all white or black or red), then SOMETIMES the CPU fan ramps up and then reboots. Sometimes the PC just freezes and reboots without the fan speeding up or the screen turning into one color, sometimes it freezes then makes only one BEEP and reboots. And a few times I press the power button and the CPU fan spins, and the power LED is on but the screen stays black and the USB devices wont work.

The PC was very dirty so I cleaned it, replaced the thermal paste and still crashes, so its not a thermal issue. Windows indicated that the HDD had some problems so I clicked on repair and now it says that there are no issues. I already checked the event viewer and there are a lot of errors but basically says that the PC shut down unexpectetly. The reboots are not consistent, sometimes it reboots after 5min, sometimes after 1hr.

I dont know if I should remove the 2 ram modules and install a single one I have of another PC, idk if its an HDD issue since I dont see a relation betweeen the fans ramping up and the HDD maybe being bad. I need some help pls

Diego Mauricio Castro Soto, May 26, 2024
Thema:

fan ramping up

1. fan ramping up - Similar Threads - fan ramping

2. PC shuts down and fans ramp all the way up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down and fans ramp all the way up: I’ve recently built this computer, at first I had some faulty ram changed those, after some 100% usage disk all the time problems, re installed windows, everything seemed to be working fine, now my pc keeps shutting screen down and ramping the fans all the way and doesn’t...
  3. PC shuts down and fans ramp all the way up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down and fans ramp all the way up: I’ve recently built this computer, at first I had some faulty ram changed those, after some 100% usage disk all the time problems, re installed windows, everything seemed to be working fine, now my pc keeps shutting screen down and ramping the fans all the way and doesn’t...
  4. fan ramping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fan ramping up: my desktop's fan ramps up when ever I open games I recently upgraded from core i3 CPU to core i5 the problem seems to be temporarily solved by using the power saver power plan but it comes back from time to time.here are my specs if they are necessary:CPU: IntelR CoreTM...
  5. fan ramping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fan ramping up: my desktop's fan ramps up when ever I open games I recently upgraded from core i3 CPU to core i5 the problem seems to be temporarily solved by using the power saver power plan but it comes back from time to time.here are my specs if they are necessary:CPU: IntelR CoreTM...
  6. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  7. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  8. BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming: I just bought a brand new AMD RYZEN 3 4100 RX 570 8GB GAMING DESKTOP, first time ever owning a PC so i'm starting relatively cheap. It's been running everything perfectly fine quality and frames wise however when I play overwatch, occasionally I will get a BSOD and my fans...
  9. BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming

BSOD and then fans ramp to 100% while gaming: I just bought a brand new AMD RYZEN 3 4100 RX 570 8GB GAMING DESKTOP, first time ever owning a PC so i'm starting relatively cheap. It's been running everything perfectly fine quality and frames wise however when I play overwatch, occasionally I will get a BSOD and my fans...
  10. While gaming. my screen goes black randomly and gpu fans ramp up to maximum speed but i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While gaming. my screen goes black randomly and gpu fans ramp up to maximum speed but i can...: screen blacks out, gpu fans max out, i have gotten a new psu and suddenly got this issue and its very annoyingplease help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-gaming-my-screen-goes-black-randomly-and-gpu/95885eaa-1b5a-46c1-822c-014d34591b99