Windows 10: Fan running after update KB5004945

Discus and support Fan running after update KB5004945 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, after installing the KB5004945 update on the Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop, fan is often on even when watching a YouTube-only video or browsing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jobik, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Jobik Win User

Fan running after update KB5004945

Hello, after installing the KB5004945 update on the Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop, fan is often on even when watching a YouTube-only video or browsing simple websites! If I turn off the program or WebBrowser, the fan dies down. Fan's mechanically clean. I also tried pc Advanced care system cleaning programs but the problem was not solved. This issue with Fan occurred after you installed this KB5004945 update. Please hand over a patch. Thank you.

:)

Jobik, Jul 15, 2021

2. CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Fan keeps running after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Install all pending Windows and driver updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

CPU fan noise after Windows 10 install

Do let us know if fan still keeps running. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

fan runs fast iTunes

Hello John,

To isolate the issue, we suggest to uninstall the app and then observe your PC for 24 hours. See if the issue is still present.

If there is still an issue after uninstalling the app, please answer these questions:

• Have you changed/updated/installed new apps to your PC prior to the issue happening?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Fan running after update KB5004945 - Similar Threads - Fan running update

2. After update from 8.1 to 10 fan running constantly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update from 8.1 to 10 fan running constantly.: Good afternoon / Morning from UK.First post for me, it's not a major thing but though I would ask question. Laptop ACER Aspire V5-571 6gb ram 750gb hdd. had this from new in 2013. Came with Windows 8 pre-installed used that then updated to 8.1. After the lap-top started to...
  3. Fan runs continuously after update. HP laptop.

Fan runs continuously after update. HP laptop.: Open Task Manager > services> HP framework> right click stop. Fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-continuously-after-update-hp-laptop/15ac147a-7b18-4744-9ea6-cba7daf453cd
  4. LAPTOP CRASHING AFTER KB5004945 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LAPTOP CRASHING AFTER KB5004945 UPDATE: As of July 6, 2021, Dell Inspiron laptop has been repeatedly crashing after KB5004945 update.Stop code: Reference By PointerMy laptop crashes every time I attempt to troubleshoot the issue. Please advise, as this has been going on for over 3 days....
  5. Windows Update KB5004945

Windows Update KB5004945: Every time I try to install the above update it will return the error code 0x80073701. What is fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-kb5004945/3c88a06c-d558-499f-85f2-1e6f1ea9371b
  6. fan still running after hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    fan still running after hibernate: Issue: It does NOT automatically power-off the laptop and fan still running after hibernate. Note: this happens almost 4out-of5 of times that I hibernate. It means almost 1out-of5 of times, it automatically power-off after hibernate. Steps: 1. I click on hibernate, it saves...
  7. Fan Running

Fan Running: My cooling fan keeps running constantly blowing out cold air. Hardware checks show no problem. CPU usage can be as low as 2%. Sometimes it will stop after approx: 10 minutes and more times it can last as long as the laptop is powered up. Intel turbo boost turned off and...
  8. fan running continually after 2004 update

fan running continually after 2004 update: Just updated Windows from 1909 to 2004, and now it seems the fan runs continually. Anyone else notice this? How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-continually-after-2004-update/4c9feefe-b324-4377-be90-73dd08497d0f
  9. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update: I recently installed the latest Windows update 10.0.18363 and since then my laptops fans have been running constantly at full speed. My laptop is only a few months old and I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the usage and temperature of my CPU,...
  10. Fans Run after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans Run after sleep mode: Hi, is it normal in Windows 10 for a laptop fan to still run after putting the device to sleep? This is using the power button or sleep button from the start menu. This is on a Dell 5520 and an XPS 7390, does anyone happen to know? Also is it possible to see what could...