Windows 10: Fan suddenly loud?

Discus and support Fan suddenly loud? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I opened up my laptop, it opened up a fan app, I clicked out of it and the laptop just starts to blare its fan. Is there a solution to this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Umbrascript, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Fan suddenly loud?

When I opened up my laptop, it opened up a fan app, I clicked out of it and the laptop just starts to blare its fan. Is there a solution to this?

submitted by /u/Umbrascript
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Umbrascript, Jan 26, 2021
  2. gameerik Win User

Laptop fan suddenly loud

The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust)

gameerik, Jan 26, 2021
  3. kev234 Win User
    Fan running loud on brand new desktop computer

The first day was fine. Second day, fan is loud and seems to be running at full speed. Didn't load anything yet. So far I like Windows 10 after having Windows 7, but I hate the fan noise. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

kev234, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Fan suddenly loud?

CPU FAN LOUD

HI

AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 HOME FROM WINDOWS 7 THE CPU FAN BECOME VERY LOUD

**Moved fom: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers**

Lokanath Sahu, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Fan suddenly loud?

1. Fan suddenly loud? - Similar Threads - Fan suddenly loud

2. COMPUTER FANS SUDDENLY VERY LOUD, ON 100%, MONITOR GOES BLACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER FANS SUDDENLY VERY LOUD, ON 100%, MONITOR GOES BLACK: I have a 4070tiCore i9Prebuilt.My computer suddenly gets very loud, unusual type loud even when I'm gaming. Fans I assume are on 100%. My screen goes black, refuses to display anything. My HDMI is connected to the graphics card. This is a recent thing. Mind you, there is...
  3. COMPUTER FANS SUDDENLY VERY LOUD, ON 100%, MONITOR GOES BLACK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COMPUTER FANS SUDDENLY VERY LOUD, ON 100%, MONITOR GOES BLACK: I have a 4070tiCore i9Prebuilt.My computer suddenly gets very loud, unusual type loud even when I'm gaming. Fans I assume are on 100%. My screen goes black, refuses to display anything. My HDMI is connected to the graphics card. This is a recent thing. Mind you, there is...
  4. Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly Loud: I got my laptop August of 2020 and over the past few months whenever I'm using it the fan will constantly be running super loud and sounds like a vacuum cleaner even if I check task manager and see the computer is using low resouces. Sometimes after a while of it being on the...
  5. Laptop fan making loud noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan making loud noise: I bought a brand new microsoft go laptop around 2 weeks ago and occassionally the fan makes some noise if there a lot of tabs. This normally wouldn’t bother me but eachtime it is very loud almost like the sound of an airoplane taking off and what is strange is that everytime...
  6. Very Loud Fan noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  7. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...
  8. Loud laptop fan noise

Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  9. Loud fan exhaust sound.

Loud fan exhaust sound.: After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-fan-exhaust-sound/2fc4949e-51bf-4f90-89b1-07dcadd2116e
  10. Laptop fan suddenly loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801