Windows 10: fan

Discus and support fan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i fix my fans https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan/df8390f2-ae7f-4e8a-98b5-97be2c39a7eb Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smgzero, May 13, 2021.

1. smgzero Win User

fan

how do i fix my fans

:)

smgzero, May 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 13, 2021
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, May 13, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

fan

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 13, 2021
Thema:

fan

1. fan - Similar Threads - fan

2. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  3. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  4. Fan running problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  5. Fan running problem.

Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  6. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  7. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  8. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  9. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: Last MS UPDATE:April 9, 2024-KB5036620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 and Windows 11, version 23H2April 9, 2024—KB5036893 OS Builds 22621.3447 and 22631.3447I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the...
  10. Fan Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan Speed: I have Dell Vostro 15 5415 and the only time it's fans ever go 100% speeds is during a bios update. The laptop goes >95 degrees in workload. Is there a way to speed up the fans at a critical temperature, say 85 degrees? Also, it is safe to do so?...