Windows 10: fan

Discus and support fan in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i fix my fans https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan/df8390f2-ae7f-4e8a-98b5-97be2c39a7eb Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smgzero, May 13, 2021.

1. smgzero Win User

fan

how do i fix my fans

:)

smgzero, May 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 13, 2021
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, May 13, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

fan

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 13, 2021
Thema:

fan

1. fan - Similar Threads - fan

2. Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 update destroys laptops fans?: what can I do as after downloading window 20H2 update on the 19th of June for my ASUS UX434IQ Q40IQ, the fans gave out after 3 days. Same thing happened to my roomie's HP ProBook after downloading the update, that's why I think its no coincidence???...
  3. Recent Windows10 Update KB504476 causing CPU fan running at maximum speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Windows10 Update KB504476 causing CPU fan running at maximum speed: Hi there, I've been experiencing CPU fan running at maximum speed after my recent Windows 10 Update. Please advise what can be done to resolve this as this is affecting my work and it seems impossible to get rid of the problem. Thanks....
  4. Unable to control cpu fans/start spins liek crazy after win 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to control cpu fans/start spins liek crazy after win 10 latest update: I use a Ai suite 3 on my pc with mobo strix z390-f on a i 9900k cpu. there 4 settings and the lowest one was always on because i suffer of some hyperaudibility on my ears. since last update they now start spinnin g like crazy and no fan control app works, they are always at...
  5. Laptop fan constantly revving - how to fix?

Laptop fan constantly revving - how to fix?: Hi!Over the last three days, my asus vivobook’s fan has been constantly on full throttle. It is about a year old and is used daily. When it is restarted, the fan stays on. I recently updated to 21H2 and it’s only been getting worse.Help would be appreciated, thanks....
  6. Laptop fan constantly revving - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan constantly revving - how to fix?: Hi!Over the last three days, my asus vivobook’s fan has been constantly on full throttle. It is about a year old and is used daily. When it is restarted, the fan stays on. I recently updated to 21H2 and it’s only been getting worse.Help would be appreciated, thanks....
  7. My laptop fan is spinning SO fast in some intervals

My laptop fan is spinning SO fast in some intervals: Hello!I have Lenovo Ideapad 520 15-IKB 81BF. On 5th of June I removed my hard disk and installed a brand new Samsung 870 EVO Sata III SSD 2,5". I Installed Windows 10 Pro on it and all the drivers I'm supposed to have. On the first reboot I noticed one error when signing in...
  8. My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode.

My internal Fan sometimes just goes full Lawn mower mode.: So 4-5 months ago i upgraded my win 8.1 to 10 on my Laptop ,everything was smooth until 3 weeks ago .Randomly when i start my Laptop the fan just go nuts full on speed .I checked if my GPU or CPU are overheated but they weren't. Opened up the Laptop and the Fan was clean i...
  9. Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine: Purchased a Noctua 120mm replacement exhaust fan for my Thermaltake V200 RGB case for the reason that i like Noctua fans, and figured probably cool better than the Stock 120mm Fan that came with case. Would it be wise to then place the former Stock 120mm Rear Exhaust fan as...
  10. HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.

HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.: Hi, i recently was given a non starting HP HP X0Q77ES#ABU with an i7 processor and <300Gb SSD not sure on size as no-one could remember Ive tried many things such as trying to discharge built up static, powering on with battery and without battery. ive tried manually starting...