Windows 10: Fans and lights but no display

Discus and support Fans and lights but no display in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so i was just playing my game when it crashed and i had just today installed a HWID spoofer, when my game crashed my cheats wont start up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthonycollinge, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Fans and lights but no display

Hello,

so i was just playing my game when it crashed and i had just today installed a HWID spoofer, when my game crashed my cheats wont start up on the spoofed HWID so therefore i restarted my computer.

the pc then just stayed on a black screen for 10 mins so i held the power button down.

when i turned the power back on the fans and lights came on but with no display.

i have tried all the usual fixes...

swapping ram slots

Unplugging everything then plugging it all back in

taking all hardware out and putting it back in

cleaning out dust

booting using integrated graphics instead of my card

booting without ram in i didnt get a beep however i dont have a system speaker installed

i have a feeling it may be my mother board but im praying that someone manages to sugest me a fix. I beg that someone may have had the same issue

thank you in advance

:)

anthonycollinge, Oct 25, 2020
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Nokia 6300 display lighting

The display light will not turn off with the options suggested. It'll do only according to a preset time. The option suggested are for turning off the blue lights on the side of the phone.

ng85---01, Oct 25, 2020
  3. gabby Win User
    Can't find night light mode in display.

Hey guys,

I just got this HP windows 10 laptop, and I tried to enable the night light function to help filter the blue light to protect my eyes from getting sore. I followed every steps online, "setting-display-night light mode"..but I reached to the "customize your display" instead of "display", and there's no such a thing called "night light"(pic shown as below). I would appreciate if you can help me with this problem, bring me back to the normal display setting to get my favourite night light turned on. Thank you!

Fans and lights but no display [​IMG]

gabby, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Fans and lights but no display

3710 display light

Thanks for replying.

Can you give me the steps how to adjust the display light?

Also, is it possible to asdjust the time of the display before it goes blank?

Thanks again!

LoveMeButch, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Fans and lights but no display

1. Fans and lights but no display - Similar Threads - Fans lights display

2. Help! Brand new PC stopped being able to display on monitor, but all the fans and lights...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Brand new PC stopped being able to display on monitor, but all the fans and lights...: So I made a dumb mistake, the pc had already booted up and rebooted for the first time I think as necessary and I was on the step of Windows asking me about signing in on an app with a QR code when my mouse just randomly stopped showing up on the screen and I couldn’t move...
  3. Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display: Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light and the keyboard comes on but my laptop screen remains black. I just keep hearing the fan spinning. I can even feel the air. Please help I need my laptop urgently and I do not have the necessary tools to unscrew and remove my...
  4. Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light comes on and fan keeps spinning but no display: Everytime I switch on my laptop, the power light and the keyboard comes on but my laptop screen remains black. I just keep hearing the fan spinning. I can even feel the air. Please help I need my laptop urgently and I do not have the necessary tools to unscrew and remove my...
  5. MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK: I WAS GAMENIG ON MY OLD 11 YEAR OLD WINDOWS 10 {PERSNAL COMPUTER} AND RANDOM IT DISPLAY TURNS OFF BUT THE PC ON RUNINGI TURN OFF AND TURN ON THE DISPLAY BUT NOUGHTING HAPPENS AND AFTER I TURN OFF AND ON PC AND THE LOCK SCREEN SHOWS THAT THE {{{{ TYPE A1B2C3 }}}} then i entre...
  6. MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK: I WAS GAMENIG ON MY OLD 11 YEAR OLD WINDOWS 10 {PERSNAL COMPUTER} AND RANDOM IT DISPLAY TURNS OFF BUT THE PC ON RUNINGI TURN OFF AND TURN ON THE DISPLAY BUT NOUGHTING HAPPENS AND AFTER I TURN OFF AND ON PC AND THE LOCK SCREEN SHOWS THAT THE {{{{ TYPE A1B2C3 }}}} then i entre...
  7. MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

8. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights: Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me....
  9. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights: Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me....
  10. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights