Windows 10: Fans not spinning

Discus and support Fans not spinning in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have some Rgb fans and they are not spinning it came with a fan hub and after a day it didn't work anymore. I am powering the fan hub using a sata... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joselagunas1, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Fans not spinning

I have some Rgb fans and they are not spinning it came with a fan hub and after a day it didn't work anymore. I am powering the fan hub using a sata connector but it doesn't work for some reason.

:)

Joselagunas1, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Cixoos Win User

Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step.

Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power button and hard reset.

Any ideas?

Cixoos, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Binadamu Win User
    PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

Hello Here.

My new pc fans keep spinning and It is so noisy. How can I fix this?

Binadamu, Jul 13, 2021
  4. AlfredAch Win User

Fans not spinning

Windows 10 Makes Fan Spin

After installing window 10 on my Lenovo ideapad touchscreen z400, my fan spins too often. I restored back to windows 8 and my fan didn't come on etc like it does on windows 10. I installed windows 10 back and it is doing the same thing? I also noticed
    it is really slow on windows 10.

AlfredAch, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Fans not spinning

1. Fans not spinning - Similar Threads - Fans spinning

2. No post, No beep, Fans spin on computer [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    No post, No beep, Fans spin on computer [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will show you what you can do if there is no post, no beep, but fans spin on a computer. According to the reports, when a user turns on his computer, the screen remains black but fans keep spinning. Also, there is no beep sound from the motherboard....
  3. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  4. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  5. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: This is a repost from a previous post from last month. So, for well over a month or so I've experienced an issue that happens while I boot up my computer. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get black screens on all my monitors,...
  7. GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: This is a repost from a previous post from last month. So, for well over a month or so I've experienced an issue that happens while I boot up my computer. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get black screens on all my monitors,...
  8. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy: When i start my laptop, after 5 seconds the fan from the left side starts spinning very fast out of nowhere, is not slowly speed up, it speeds up instantly at max speed. The other one is working normally. never happened until now. I can say there is no cpu or anything high...
  9. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy: When i start my laptop, after 5 seconds the fan from the left side starts spinning very fast out of nowhere, is not slowly speed up, it speeds up instantly at max speed. The other one is working normally. never happened until now. I can say there is no cpu or anything high...
  10. I turn on the LAPTOP and the fan starts spinning like crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware