Windows 10: fans on geforce2060 rtx si ultra start at 57c to 58c is that too hot

Discus and support fans on geforce2060 rtx si ultra start at 57c to 58c is that too hot in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; fans on gforce 2060 rtx si ultrago on at 57c to 58c is that too hot . fans go on and off so temp not going past this whlie playing prey, doom. should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by martyr, Oct 16, 2019.

1. martyr Win User

fans on geforce2060 rtx si ultra start at 57c to 58c is that too hot

fans on gforce 2060 rtx si ultrago on at 57c to 58c is that too hot . fans go on and off so temp not going past this whlie playing prey, doom. should I use fan curve in presicion x to fans come on sooner. Card has fan off feature . spoke to evga and they say it okay at that temp. . after a while will this wear out card

do you let your cards run at this temp

:)

martyr, Oct 16, 2019
  2. martyr Win User

question on evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra

got evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra card. anybody use their software to adjust fan curve. this card has idle fan off at desktop or low gaming. hot hot does this card get

martyr, Oct 16, 2019
  3. question on evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra

first of there is a dedicated forum for evga and it has a lot of their dedicated card users sharing experience here .

second of what i understood from posts the 2060 rtx apparently ship in two versions , the 1 fan and the 2 fan , the 1 fan has everybody crazy of how hot it gets and the 2 fan version gets less bash but still have its set of complains .

third the fan control is handled by the video card bios and thus to fix this you need to raise awareness in that forum of your case plus send out support emails to have it updated .

fourth the only thing you can do until then is to uncheck the automatic fan control in the dedicated evga control panel so the fan is constantly on but this would rather wear it out soon , but then you can ask in such forums about how to create a custom profile for fan in relation to temperature , some people were able to achieve it on 1080 ti so maybe there is a way unless the fan controller is significantly different since 60 is the economical version of the 80 where they like to call the 80s the beast versions .

nIGHTmAYOR, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. fans on geforce2060 rtx si ultra start at 57c to 58c is that too hot - Similar Threads - fans geforce2060 rtx

2. Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?: Let me start off by saying I don't know what the hell is going on with these. There's like 500 million options. People say 2080 RTX Super is good for 144mhz and some say otherwise. I also day trade so I was looking for a nice big ass, ultra wide monitor to keep all the charts...
  3. My laptop fan is too slowsilent while my cpu already so burning hot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fan is too slowsilent while my cpu already so burning hot: So my new gaming laptop, when the cpu temp reach 70- 80 degree celcius, the fan still silent at about 3000 rpm. until it gets like 90 almost 100 and then it started to run at full speedaround 5000-6000 rpm. it's kinda scary for me, while in normal usenot game the temp is...
  4. My laptop fan is too slowsilent while my cpu already so burning hot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fan is too slowsilent while my cpu already so burning hot: So my new gaming laptop, when the cpu temp reach 70- 80 degree celcius, the fan still silent at about 3000 rpm. until it gets like 90 almost 100 and then it started to run at full speedaround 5000-6000 rpm. it's kinda scary for me, while in normal usenot game the temp is...
  5. My laptop fan is too slowsilent while my cpu already so burning hot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. is my pc running too hot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is my pc running too hot: so is my pc running to hot[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-pc-running-too-hot/0a489ccd-1376-45ec-8dab-327042cb19da
  7. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  8. question on evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra

question on evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra: got evga 2060 rtx 8 gig sc ultra card. anybody use their software to adjust fan curve. this card has idle fan off at desktop or low gaming. hot hot does this card get 141518
  9. CPU temp -- is this running too hot ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU temp -- is this running too hot ?: Hi there running a fairly heavy but not unduly load the CPU seems to be running at about 75 deg C peak -- Avg about 61 deg C. Is this likely to cause trouble over prolonged periods. I know that these devices can run extremely hot but I don't want to break it if adding...
  10. Old Graphics card too hot?

Old Graphics card too hot?: I have an old 512Mb Nvidia Geforce 8600GT running at 50 degrees C, pages are slow to load on internet with 60-85Mb broadband speed, is 50 C too hot? Your thoughts as always most appreciated. 74042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what temp do fans come on rtx 2060