Windows 10: Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360

Discus and support Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I am looking for some advice for my HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ed0xxx running Windows 10. As soon as I start the computer it gets hot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Winderptv, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360

Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360 w76B2O3jzsHEXPVN-rCjoSeS01MAfimOn_6FW3oLHUU.jpg

Hi, I am looking for some advice for my HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ed0xxx running Windows 10. As soon as I start the computer it gets hot for no reason and the fans start to kick in. I'm not sure what the issue is but I will provide some screenshots from CoreTemp and Task Manager. If anyone has any advice please let me know!

https://preview.redd.it/2gst60l1j15...bp&s=b079106e1d83c9f30db42f1f73fd6d10641a3a2d

https://preview.redd.it/feeqr2l1j15...bp&s=ea949e1c0eebc5790586e5cfc1fbb5fc00ff9d75

https://preview.redd.it/ay5wb7l1j15...bp&s=7cc2c1a081c5b7da9cff8c909acec7a46c9671fc

https://preview.redd.it/upzpk2l1j15...bp&s=e51ed5f110229311099c44be553971e6935e08a0

https://preview.redd.it/hkc466l1j15...bp&s=5cdfa84076af30e331e62fab8799b82d502ef0df

submitted by /u/Winderptv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Winderptv, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Djg0407 Win User

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Dec 13, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Confirm that your computer is: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    What is the version and build of the operating system?
    Is it x64 or x32?
    Open administrative command prompt and run: sfc /scannow and post the results.

10 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows 10

Update the UEFI diagnostics and run them overnight in extensive mode. This will rule in/out any hardware problems:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Do you have the latest bios:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

For this driver which one are you using:

1) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

2) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

When you reinstalled drivers did you manually install them from the HP web site or did you use the HP support assistant?

Please click on file explorer then click on swsetup then copy and paste into the thread.

zbook, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360

Pen for HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop

I have HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible laptop, which I purchased last year. Can anyone recommend a pen that works with this model?

EngMohanad, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360

1. Fans spinning and laptop hot while idle on Windows 10 HP ENVY x360 - Similar Threads - Fans spinning laptop

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  4. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  5. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  6. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop: So I bought this HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop back in October 2018 and ever since August it's been giving me keyboard issues. I've updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and the keyboard still keeps giving random issues. For example, it...
  8. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  9. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  10. troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360: now am facing a problem in the sound, it is not working well as I changed the screen and I sent the lap to china so I found troubles also some programs changed the language to Chinese and I don't understand so I need the configurations of the sound and how to change the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy x360 convertible 15m-ed0xxx drivers