Windows 10: fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

Discus and support fans started working on full speed in sleep mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KRISH_PATEL, Jan 5, 2022.

1. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the power button and fans stopped working. then i again hold the power button to turn on laptop, fans again started at full speed and after some time they back to normal speed.this is third time this thing happened. apart from this my laptop works smoothly.can anyone please help me is there any issue with my laptop?

:)

KRISH_PATEL, Jan 5, 2022
  2. arjfca Win User

Sleep mode: Fan keep start and stop

Hello,

I never turned off my PC, I let it fall in sleep mode. While in sleep mode, the fan start and stop every minute or two. PC could be wake up by mouse, keyboard or from external poke from Teamviewer.

What can I modify to let it cool down without a fan an keep house quiet while not much need to be done.

Martin *Sleep

arjfca, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Calscsi Win User
    Fan starts at boot, but does not restart after sleep mode

I have been using a Toshiba Satellite L655D as a test bed for Windows 10 and I am having fan issues. When I boot the laptop the fan starts in what I would call max mode and stays there. When the machine comes out of sleep mode the fan does not start.
    The Toshiba PC Health utility shows the fan at 90%, but it is not spinning.

Any settings or drivers I may be overlooking to address this issue? Thanks.

Calscsi, Jan 5, 2022
  4. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

1. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode - Similar Threads - fans started working

2. Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle: Hi everyone, I will really appreciate some advice as my ZenBook pro UX501VW laptop fans are running at full speed all the time even when no processes are working except of the default Windows processes. I have tried so many things - I have physically cleaned my laptop and...
  3. Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fans working full speed when Laptop is idle: Hi everyone, I will really appreciate some advice as my ZenBook pro UX501VW laptop fans are running at full speed all the time even when no processes are working except of the default Windows processes. I have tried so many things - I have physically cleaned my laptop and...
  4. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    fans started working on full speed in sleep mode: hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the...
  5. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fans started working on full speed in sleep mode: hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the...
  6. Laptop Fan Turns Full Speed when Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Fan Turns Full Speed when Sleep: I noticed my new laptop, Dell Inspiron 5301, turns its fan on at full speed when put to sleep. Turns out, this issue is not specific to my laptop, my friend with an HP laptop also does this. I reached out to Dell Tech Support, they replied to me that this is totally normal...
  7. Fan runs full speed on waking from sleep or during sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fan runs full speed on waking from sleep or during sleep: New Asus Zen AIO ZN242GD only in service since early January 2020. Since the January 28, 2020 KB4532695 cumulative update, when the PC goes to sleep for an extended period of time a few hours to overnight the cooling fan will either start running full speed while it is still...
  8. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  9. Sleep mode: Fan keep start and stop

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode: Fan keep start and stop: Hello, I never turned off my PC, I let it fall in sleep mode. While in sleep mode, the fan start and stop every minute or two. PC could be wake up by mouse, keyboard or from external poke from Teamviewer. What can I modify to let it cool down without a fan an keep house...
  10. Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED: Hi all, I did a clean install of windows 10 about 2 months ago. Everything was fine till all of a sudden I came home one day and found my GPUs fan at full blast making some real good noise. Turned off the computer, checked the card, cleaned it (pressurized air) and put...