Windows 10: fans

Discus and support fans in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; antec 140mm fans run normal then slow down the speed up -- could it be because no o/s installed 66924 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robert, Oct 14, 2016.

1. robert Win User

fans

antec 140mm fans run normal then slow down the speed up -- could it be because no o/s installed

:)

robert, Oct 14, 2016

2. Samsung Hard Drive on a Toshiba Laptop

Thank you so much for taking the time apnd trouble to give me such a comprehensive reply. I think you nailed it when you asked about hard drive which we used to have. Thank you again.

Shepherd-fans, Oct 14, 2016
  3. Samsung Hard Drive on a Toshiba Laptop

I have a Toshiba laptop (around 5 years old) and lately I've had a message popping up at the bottom right hand of the screen telling me that there is a new version of the Samsung Harddrive Manager I could instal which they say will put right any problems
    I have with Windows 10. It all looks legit but wonder if it could be a scam of some sort. Can anyone advise please?

Shepherd-fans, Oct 14, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

fans

Fan controls often originate with the motherboard's built in speed controls. You should be able to learn more about this from the manual for your Gigabyte motherboard.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 14, 2016
Thema:

fans

1. fans - Similar Threads - fans

2. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  3. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  4. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  5. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  6. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  7. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  8. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....: Occasionally, while playing games my computer blasts its fans to the maximum drops to 1-10 fps and is unplayable. A few seconds after it shuts off and says “Hibernating” and then “Locking”. This happens regularly.I use an Omen 16 Ryzen 7 Gaming Laptop and it does this every...
  10. My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....

My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....: Occasionally, while playing games my computer blasts its fans to the maximum drops to 1-10 fps and is unplayable. A few seconds after it shuts off and says “Hibernating” and then “Locking”. This happens regularly.I use an Omen 16 Ryzen 7 Gaming Laptop and it does this every...