Windows 10: Fantasy Football location error

Discus and support Fantasy Football location error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet connection says I am in Iowa when I am actually in Illinois. I want to play fantasy football. It's legal in Illinois where I live. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerlaz, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jerlaz Win User

Fantasy Football location error

My internet connection says I am in Iowa when I am actually in Illinois. I want to play fantasy football. It's legal in Illinois where I live. How do I make it pick up the right location?

:)

Jerlaz, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Martin Crosbie Win User
    Martin Crosbie, Sep 6, 2018
  3. JMsteelers Win User
    ESPN fantasy football

I am unable to find the ESPN fantasy football app in the store. I can find it in my app list and download it, but I'm in the wireless industry and I have customers asking where to find it. I read some post that ESPN has stop all support for windows phone.
    Is that true? Any more information on this?

JMsteelers, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Duke295 Win User

ESPN Fantasy Footbal app

Does ESPN offer a Fantasy Football app for mobile windows 10 phones and users?

Duke295, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Fantasy Football location error - Similar Threads - Fantasy Football location

2. Can't login to my NFL Fantasy Football teams with Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to my NFL Fantasy Football teams with Edge: How to I adjust the settings to allow me to login to my NFL Fantasy Football teams on Edge? Safari and Chrome work fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/cant-login-to-my-nfl-fantasy-football-teams-with/84860e57-6845-4b85-8f4d-c81d821140ea"
  3. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...
  4. Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Hard Error and Location Unavailable: On sunday my laptop was fine I was visiting family. Came home and turned on my laptop monday night it was very slow and when my laptop finally loaded it had an error about unavailable location and unknown hard error. I also cant contect my wifi adapter to this laptop and the...
  5. Error 0x8007000e at location 0x00000000752CDB52

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x8007000e at location 0x00000000752CDB52: This error occurs on the average of once an hour, while on-line. System will be non-responsive for 2 to 3 minutes, then an info box appears with error and location codes, whatever was being displayed will reset and operations resume. The error code and location code are...
  6. Final Fantasy XIV Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIV Issues: Short of doing a reinstall of the game, can anyone think of any ways to solve the following issues? Very slow zoning times. This was not an issue on windows 8 or 7. Loading times have doubled. Game will not close, it freezes and sits as not responding upon selecting...
  7. "Unable to write to this location" error

in Windows 10 Support
    "Unable to write to this location" error: Hi I have been using Kodak Imaging (last provided by MS with windows XP) successfully on every operating system since XP. The program files are saved in Programs (x86), the ocx files are registered using the command prompt and hey presto, it works fine. On windows 10 too...
  8. Location is not available error

in Windows 10 Support
    Location is not available error: So i was looking at stuff on the internet and found this picture i wanted to save to a file but the file just isn't there anymore but in the quick access i clicked on where it said the location was and got an error some help please? [img] 97025
  9. Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready for the football season with Microsoft: Football season is here! Today, we’re sharing ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from weekly game predictions to Special Edition Surface NFL Type Covers. Let Bing predict which teams will win [img] Bing has you covered this professional football season from...
  10. lost football manager from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    lost football manager from Windows 7: Hi all I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and somehow lost my football manager data I've checked In the windows.old folder and it isn't there do any of you know of any recovery software that could rescue it please 18384