Windows 10: far cry 5 help

Discus and support far cry 5 help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can i play this game with my current specs 139984 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tushar4544, Sep 6, 2019.

1. far cry 5 help

can i play this game with my current specs

:)

tushar4544, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 6, 2019
  4. far cry 5 help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

far cry 5 help

1. far cry 5 help - Similar Threads - far cry help

2. Far Cry 5: any reliable cheat for captive sequences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry 5: any reliable cheat for captive sequences?: I was enjoying FC5 until I met the first of I believe 9 unskippable capture sequences, which seem to be a time-limited spray & pray, run & gun setup. One or two I can hold my nose and grind, but nine! I gave up in disgust a few months ago. I'd like to play it thru sometime...
  3. What is the latest patch of far cry 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the latest patch of far cry 2: Hi i was wondering what is the latest patch of far cry 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-latest-patch-of-far-cry-2/a7e1fa9a-0f85-4fad-92b9-037db24d991f
  4. Far Cry 3 Save Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry 3 Save Probleme: Hi i just played far cry 3 and i just complete the story line then when i just re opened the game then i found out that the save file is deleted i can only play a new game i still got the save file in my document plz help me also can you play far cry 3 classic edition on pc...
  5. Which AMD Driver for Far Cry 5?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which AMD Driver for Far Cry 5?: I have a R9 280X GPU with driver v17.11.1 I haven't updated for a while running W10 v1709. What's the most stable AMD GPU driver supporting Far Cry 5? I used to be able to run games at 2560x1440 resolution but Far Cry 5 won't accept this this resolution in the GPU...
  6. #XboxE3 2018: Announcing Devil May Cry 5 for Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    #XboxE3 2018: Announcing Devil May Cry 5 for Xbox One: vc2656TCbgg We hope you’re ready for the craziest action game of this generation! Devil May Cry 5 is on its way to the Xbox One family of devices and will rock your socks off with silky-smooth 60fps gameplay, ridiculous weapon combos and abilities, and groundbreaking,...
  7. FAR CRY 4 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAR CRY 4 issue: Hi!! I have an ASUS X550LC and I have issues with a game; it wont open... The game is Far Cry 4, it was working smoothly on windows 8, then I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 then the following happened [img] [img] 22911
  8. Far Cry Primal works with wired XB1 controller, but not Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry Primal works with wired XB1 controller, but not Bluetooth: So, I just bought and installed Far Cry Primal from UPlay. I fired it up for the first time with my Xbox One controller paired via Bluetooth. Game doesn't accept input from it. So I started a new game anyway, unpaired the controller and re-paired it, then Alt-tabbed back into...
  9. Far Cry Primal no longer runs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry Primal no longer runs in Windows 10: - does anyone else have the same problem..?? Far Cry primal doesn't run on Windows 10 any more.. I'm getting an error message saying that Microsoft will contact me when a solution is found..*Shock 81042
  10. BSOD playing Far Cry 5 (amongst other times), APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Far Cry 5 (amongst other times), APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hi guys, First time poster, long time BSOD sufferer, so apologies if this is the wrong place. I have a custom built gaming PC, a good 4 or 5 years old now and for as long as I can remember I've been suffering from issues, I can't reboot my PC for instance (I can turn it...