Windows 10: Fargo printer not working anymore on Windows 10

Discus and support Fargo printer not working anymore on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We've been using our fargo C30 printer for a long time now and we could even make it running on Windows 10:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mighty Miky, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Fargo printer not working anymore on Windows 10

Mighty Miky, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Oct 11, 2019
  3. FahdAhmed Win User
    Card Printer not showing in Windows 10

Just replaced the office computer, which came with Windows 10

Have been trying to install our card printer, Fargo Persona C30e on there

The C30e only has drivers available for upto Windows 7

But I am able to successfully install the driver

But the printer only shows up in "Connected Devices" but not in "Printers and Scanners"

So when I want to try to print an ID, I cannot see the C30e in the list of prionter options

Suggestions?

FahdAhmed, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Fargo printer not working anymore on Windows 10

Card Printer not showing in Windows 10

I got the Fargo C30e to work on Windows 10. Hopefully This will Point you in the Right Direction.

1. First go to fargo.com and look up the driver for Brand: fago, Product: C30e, OS: Win7

- HID® FARGO® C30E WINDOWS DRIVER - 18 Dec 2012

- C30e DRV_1303.exe - 38.29 MB

- Vista 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit

YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD:

- HID® FARGO® WORKBENCH - 10 Nov 2017 - hid_fargoworkbench_v3.2.1.13_setup.exe - 43.34
    MB

Drivers & Downloads | HID Global

2. Install the win7 driver and it should give everyone the same error "Connected Devices" but not in "Printers and Scanners"

3. I also googled, and found another driver for the Fargo Printer. (Download and unzip)

• Driver Version: 1.3.0.3
    • Release Date: 2011-09-29
    • File Size: 4.52M
    • Supported OS: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 7 64bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows XP 64bit

C30e Card Printer Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP

4. then I watched a YouTube video for the next step (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART)

- Control Panel

- Devices and Printers

- Right Click on the Unspecified Device C30e

- Click Properties

- Hardware

- Select Fargo C30e

- Click Properties

- Click Change Settings

- Click Browse my computer for Driver Software

- Click Let me Pick From A List

- Scroll Down Double click on Printers

- Click Have Disk

- Browse to where you downloaded the 4.52M Zip File

SantiagoCarrizales, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Fargo printer not working anymore on Windows 10

1. Fargo printer not working anymore on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fargo printer working

2. HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRINTER NO LONGER PRINTS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRINTER NO LONGER PRINTS: Hello, I previously had windows 7 on my computer. We upgraded the computer to windows 10. Now HP Fargo DTC 1250e card printer started working. The road does not pass by tradition. The ones that don't make mistakes. We have installed the latest software but the problem...
  3. HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRINTER NO LONGER PRINTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRINTER NO LONGER PRINTS: Hello, I previously had windows 7 on my computer. We upgraded the computer to windows 10. Now HP Fargo DTC 1250e card printer started working. The road does not pass by tradition. The ones that don't make mistakes. We have installed the latest software but the problem...
  4. HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRINTER NO LONGER PRINTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRİNTER ARTIK YAZDIRMIYOR

HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRİNTER ARTIK YAZDIRMIYOR: Merhaba bilgisayarımda daha önce windows 7 vardı. Bilgisayarı windows 10'a yükselttik. fakat şimdi hp Fargo DTC 1250e card printer çalışmamaya başladı. Aygıt düzgün çalışıyor dediği halde yazdırmıyor. Hata vermiyor sadece yazdırmıyor. En güncel yazılımını yükledik fakat sorun...
  6. HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRİNTER ARTIK YAZDIRMIYOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRİNTER ARTIK YAZDIRMIYOR: Merhaba bilgisayarımda daha önce windows 7 vardı. Bilgisayarı windows 10'a yükselttik. fakat şimdi hp Fargo DTC 1250e card printer çalışmamaya başladı. Aygıt düzgün çalışıyor dediği halde yazdırmıyor. Hata vermiyor sadece yazdırmıyor. En güncel yazılımını yükledik fakat sorun...
  7. HP FARGO DTC 1250e CARD PRİNTER ARTIK YAZDIRMIYOR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Printer won't work anymore.

Printer won't work anymore.: First of all, I'd like to express my heartfelt appreciation to Microsoft's amazing coding crew for being able to force their way into my laptop despite my settings for "NO AUTOMATIC UPDATES" and disabling my print function. The laptop is a simple HP15 Notebook - nothing...
  9. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  10. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fargo dtc1250e triber windows 10

2. Persona C30e fargo windows 10 support

3. dtc1250e printer isnt working on windows 10

4. fargo dtc1250e not working on windows 10,
  5. fargo printer says printing but not working