Windows 10: farming sim 17 Game won't load downloaded from Microsoft store

Discus and support farming sim 17 Game won't load downloaded from Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Farming simulator 17 from the Microsoft store, installed it. It shows the startup screen then goes back to the desktop. I'm running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lew_760, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Lew_760 Win User

farming sim 17 Game won't load downloaded from Microsoft store

I purchased Farming simulator 17 from the Microsoft store, installed it. It shows the startup screen then goes back to the desktop.

I'm running windows 10 and it is updated and i tried reinstalling it to no avail.

:)

Lew_760, Mar 21, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Farming Simulator 17!

Yup it is *Biggrin It is one of the best games I have played in my life. I now have all DLC's for Farm Sim 15 and over 40GB of mods that I don't use haha.

I got into this game fall of 2014. I had got Farm Sim 2013 Titanium Edition and liked it, so then Christmas of 2014 I bought it and loved it even more. I love Farm Sim 15 and don't even play Farm Sim 2013 anymore because Farm Sim 15 is so much better. I hope 2017 is better than Farm Sim 15. farming sim 17 Game won't load downloaded from Microsoft store :)

Computer Chicken, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Word Man Win User

Farming Simulator 17!

Sooooo... you just like, peck away at the game and see what comes up? Or is it a bit more involved than that and you have to do accounting and tweak fertilizer mixes after testing soil? Do the cattle come down with pink-eye randomly or things like that?

First sentence is a joke, but the rest are serious questions.farming sim 17 Game won't load downloaded from Microsoft store :)

Word Man, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. farming sim 17 Game won't load downloaded from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - farming sim Game

2. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  3. Farming Simulator 17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 17: I want to reinstall FS 17 to a new computer. When I load the program on the pc, it asks me to buy the program. I will not recognise the key that was provided with the program * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  4. Won't Download From Microsoft Store.

Won't Download From Microsoft Store.: I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store, but after clicking Install nothing happens. I've tried reseting Microsoft Store, and reinstalling it and reseting the cache. I've tried using different accounts and encountering the same problem. When I...
  5. Downloading games from Microsoft store

Downloading games from Microsoft store: I am trying to reinstall 2 games and start 3 more. I says it is pending and the other 4 all say Starting Download. They have all sat like this for 4-5 hours doing nothing. I can either download them or remove them. My skills are very basic so what can I do?...
  6. Downloading Farm Simulator 17 on my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Farm Simulator 17 on my windows 10 laptop: hi I have just purchased Farm simulator 17 from Microsoft store. I cant seem to download it onto my windows 10 laptop. can anyone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-farm-simulator-17-on-my-windows-10/86001db7-0992-4f58-892f-2ca99e400f2a
  7. game from the windows store won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game from the windows store won't download: When I try to download it, it says it finishes immediately. However it isn't actually downloaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-from-the-windows-store-wont-download/9249b21d-06aa-4561-8162-0b6379c868d2
  8. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought minecraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  9. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  10. Farming Simulator 17!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 17!: Hello all, I would like to start a discussion about the new Farming Simulator 17 that is expected to release this Autumn. Anyone got any information it? I think I covered most of it on here, if anyone has anymore information, please to reply! *Smile Here is my post...