Windows 10: Farmville 2: Country Escape

Discus and support Farmville 2: Country Escape in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to purchase keys, I get a pop up that says my purchase is being authorized, and it repeats every 2 minutes. When I try to sign in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerrieWaterstraut, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:27 PM.

1. Farmville 2: Country Escape

When I try to purchase keys, I get a pop up that says my purchase is being authorized, and it repeats every 2 minutes. When I try to sign in to Microsoft to pay for them, it takes me to a window that says I need to go to My Games or My Store to d/l the product. When I click on that, it's the game itself it wants me to d/l. Obviously, I already have the game d/l'd. What can I do to get the purchase made???

:)

TerrieWaterstraut, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:27 PM

2. farmville 2: Country Escape won't download or update

I am having this problem downloading Farmville 2 country escape on my laptop

3. Trouble with Farmville Country Escape app

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with playing the game Farmville 2 Country Escape as it crashes, we will help you with this issue.

This behavior can be caused due to conflict between build-in and purchased app or any other third party software. Hence, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check.

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop and select
          Troubleshooting.
        • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
        • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator
        • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, try to uninstall the game and re-install it from the
    Windows Store and check.

Uninstall the game:

• Type Programs in the Search box from the desktop and select
      Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Farmville 2 Country Escape and click on
      Uninstall
    • Later try to install it from the Windows Store.

Also refer to: For Help with Gaming Issues

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:30 PM
  4. Farmville 2: Country Escape

Farmville 2 Country Escape Error

My Farmville 2 Country Escape stopped working on 11/28. I receive an error stating that the game is currently not available in my account. Error code 0x803F8001. I have not made any changes to my computer or Microsoft account.

Is this a system wide issue?

Thema:

Farmville 2: Country Escape

1. Farmville 2: Country Escape - Similar Threads - Farmville Country Escape

2. farmville 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    farmville 2: I recently downloaded Farmville 2 and playing it. Went to play last night will not load. Keeps saying its updating and installing why is this? Will I get my progress back once it is done?...
  3. Escape Microsoft Window

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Escape Microsoft Window: I cant get out of microsoft window. Tried restarting several times and opens with that window. There is no X to escape, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/escape-microsoft-window/ccd10198-adbd-4810-845e-81b255736846
  4. Cannot escape WinPE bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot escape WinPE bootloop: So, I've got what I think is a unique issue. I'm dead ass stuck in a bootloop that I think is of my own doing. I work for an air quality monitoring company who uses a vendor, Agilaire, to maintain continuous emission monitoring systems. When the Agilaire system booted...
  5. Location of Country

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location of Country: Hi, I have recently returned to UK after living in Holland for a number of years. I am encountering problems when trying to download some apps, where I am either informed that my country is not supported, or the version that is loaded is the Dutch version. An example is...
  6. Farmville 2 Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farmville 2 Launcher: I am not able to launch this extension in this game. An error comes up that says: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503. The extension is safe so I don't know...
  7. farmville country escapes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    farmville country escapes: having problems with black people and animals farm crops the same black ovens and things all black its been like this for months now re programed and started afresh ect please help thak you Josephine kershaw...
  8. ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ZYNGA-FARMVILLE 2, Need US address? Can't purchase: Every time I try to set up my Paypal or credit card to buy keys on Farmville 2, it says 'We need your profile address'. I go to enter it, but it only allows me to enter a United States address. I don't live in the US, and my region isn't set to US so I don't understand why I...
  9. Escape key

in Windows 10 Support
    Escape key: Does anyone know of a way to duplicate this key by placing it on to taskbar? 132156
  10. Country and Region

in Windows 10 Customization
    Country and Region: Hi all, I'm working on a special project in Windows 10 v1803. The windows "Settings is actually hidden from regular users. But, the regular users needs to get access to the "Region or Country" only to switch language from English to French or English to French. Also we...