Windows 10: fast boot

Discus and support fast boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi I am unable to fast boot my system. I have win 10, 8 gb graphic, ssid still it takes 5 min to boot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zulkharnainxxxxxxxxx, Oct 6, 2018.

1. fast boot

hi

I am unable to fast boot my system.

I have win 10, 8 gb graphic, ssid still it takes 5 min to boot.

:)

zulkharnainxxxxxxxxx, Oct 6, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 6, 2018
  4. fast boot

Fast boot

In Win10, which is better option to select - fast boot or no fast booting?

Im Pradhyumn, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

fast boot

1. fast boot - Similar Threads - fast boot

2. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound: My pc just crashed after i run a game Will reseting bios or unplug ram will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-no-boot-fast-beep-sound/e5871c49-8da5-4650-9b9a-f5106bfa6a94
  3. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound: My pc just crashed after i run a game Will reseting bios or unplug ram will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-no-boot-fast-beep-sound/e5871c49-8da5-4650-9b9a-f5106bfa6a94
  4. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow: Hi there,I have a really frustrating problem with my pc.I have reinstalled windows multiple times and searched the whole internet for a solution and tried everything I can possibly find on already existing topics but I can't seem to find a solution.The problem is my pc boots...
  6. PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow

PC Boots Fast But Windows Is Slow: Hi there,I have a really frustrating problem with my pc.I have reinstalled windows multiple times and searched the whole internet for a solution and tried everything I can possibly find on already existing topics but I can't seem to find a solution.The problem is my pc boots...
  7. I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...: I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my PC it is telling me that Fast Boot is still enabled? any solution?Also, on the power and sleep menu i do not have the 'fast boot' option to untick?...
  8. I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...: I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my PC it is telling me that Fast Boot is still enabled? any solution?Also, on the power and sleep menu i do not have the 'fast boot' option to untick?...
  9. I have set my 'Fast Boot' to disabled in my BIOS, but when i try to launch a loader on my...

10. Why does a Secure boot window flash on and off very fast, Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does a Secure boot window flash on and off very fast, Why?: A window will flash on and off very fast. I see Secure Boot in the window but that's all because it flashes very fast. My system is Asus AMD Athlon tm II x2 220 processor and my BIOS version/date Americian Megatrends inc. 0504. I'm using Windows Pro with 8 GB memory, My...