Windows 10: fast browser app

Discus and support fast browser app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the Fast Browser app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-browser-app/8b52113b-f343-4238-8d74-4cc8acb4d269" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tomsharp3, Feb 12, 2020.

1. tomsharp3 Win User

fast browser app

How do I get rid of the Fast Browser app?

:)

tomsharp3, Feb 12, 2020

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2020
  4. fast browser app

Changing default browser to IE and wifi issues

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• In desktop search, type default app settings and select the result.

• Under Web browser, click the current browser (EDGE).

• Choose Internet Explorer and set it as
      default.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

fast browser app

1. fast browser app - Similar Threads - fast browser app

2. Super-fast browser doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Super-fast browser doesn't work.: Hello!! I found this browser in the Store yesterday. It's called Super-Fast browser. When I tried to open youtube, it doesn't open. Is it because it is a newly added app to the store? Below is a picture of the app....
  3. I Cannot Uninstall Fast Browser. is it a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Cannot Uninstall Fast Browser. is it a virus?: Hello Microsoft I cannot uninstall fast browser and i am wondering if it is a virus. so let me explain what happened. i was trying to get some kind of game, and it gave me fast browser. I didn't know what to do. I keep on wondering if it is a virus or not. So, I keep going...
  4. Browser and app trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser and app trouble: So I have my Microsoft and windows accounts linked, I dropped my laptop a few weeks ago and not sure what happened but now the browsers and app screens all look as if the text is always highlighted along with the pictures. Im attaching photos along with this. I've always...
  5. App and Browser Control

App and Browser Control: Dear support, I have a question about the Check apps and files setting inside Apps and Browser Control. It's default is on "warn". But my question is, is it better to set it to"block" or keep it on warn? I am asking this, because for example the ransomware and core...
  6. App & browser

App & browser: My app & browser control is currently off! Should I turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-browser/b6afe334-eef4-4d32-8d08-84b083e72b82
  7. App and browser control

App and browser control: Some apps stored, not installed, are shown as threats in App and browser control., example pw102-free.exe. It showed various other programs also. I have removed all of them. Still after removing them also it shows as shown below as if still files are existing. What to do?....
  8. Standalone apps for browser?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Standalone apps for browser?: A lot of the programs that I use are available as both standalone apps and in the browser i.e. Messenger, Evernote, OneNote. In regards to computer resources, I'm wondering if it is better to use browsers for apps or the standalone app. Thanks for your help. submitted by...
  9. Apps &Browser

Apps &Browser: Dear Microsoft Community, -My computer is DELL>Windows 10 Home, version 1903. PROBLEM. -Apps & Browser CONTROLE has NO PROVIDER!... WHY? -Did find it out by WHO's PROTECTING ME If you go to....>Virus & threat protection.(Click on it & you got CURRENT THREATS) -Click...
  10. Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser: Hope someone can help this is very frustrating. I recently updated from Win 8 to Win 10 and I think (but not 100% sure) that it was at this time that I started getting the problem. When browsing and using the mouse wheel to scroll it scrolls much too quickly. One click of...