Windows 10: Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11

Discus and support Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop's Battery is not running for even 1hr, currently by typing this question I've lost 3% need urgent help...I have never faced this kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prateek Sharma9, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11

My laptop's Battery is not running for even 1hr, currently by typing this question I've lost 3% need urgent help...I have never faced this kind of problem in Windows 10 ever but last week I've updated to windows 11 and after that is kind of problem came.

:)

Prateek Sharma9, Nov 20, 2021
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Battery drains fast

After updating my Lumia 535 to Windows 10 from 8.1 battery drains too fast. It also take more charging time than before version(8.1). After charging the phone the battery drains too fast and hardly runs for 4-5 hours.

manavpanchotiya, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11

Battery drain very fast after Windows update.

Original title : Battery drainH.

Hii guys after update my lumia 640 xl OS in to window 10 my phone battery is draining very fast and my phone charger is not working properly. Please suggest what I do Thanku

kamal kantJoshi, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11

1. Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11 - Similar Threads - Fast Draining Battery

2. Windows 11 fast drain to the battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 fast drain to the battery: HELLO, I upgraded to Windows 11 and I have an hp intelR core i5-10210U 8GB Ram computer. I received a notification that my computer can upgrade to Windows 11. I just want to know if it causes a fast drain to the battery. and thank you...
  3. Windows 11 fast drain to the battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fast drain to the battery: HELLO, I upgraded to Windows 11 and I have an hp intelR core i5-10210U 8GB Ram computer. I received a notification that my computer can upgrade to Windows 11. I just want to know if it causes a fast drain to the battery. and thank you...
  4. Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Draining of Battery issue after updating windows to 11: My laptop's Battery is not running for even 1hr, currently by typing this question I've lost 3% need urgent help...I have never faced this kind of problem in Windows 10 ever but last week I've updated to windows 11 and after that is kind of problem came....
  5. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  6. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  7. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  8. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  9. Battery Draining Fastly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Draining Fastly: Hey there! I clean install windows 10 and update it to 1903 version. After update the battery is draining fastly. I have also close background apps but still problem persists. Please help!!...
  10. windows 10 battery draining fast after the update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 battery draining fast after the update: hello, i've updated my laptop to this newer version of windows 10 and the battery life reduced by about 4 hours which is really a lot because i need it for school. what can help me deal with this problem?>...