Windows 10: Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ?

Discus and support Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ? I know it is for raid and I dont have any Raid Setup But I do have 2 Big SSDs one for windows and game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hoolm, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ?

I know it is for raid and I dont have any Raid Setup But I do have 2 Big SSDs one for windows and game and the other is less then a month old ssd for backups

but ever sines I Installed this Rapid Storage When the app starts i get this Notification saying Something almost failed Driver Failer or some thing very close

i will be waiting for it next time to take a screenshot but the sucker is fast

so i want to know should i pay any attention to this notification?

Because other than have 2 ssds there is NO Raid 100%

thank u *Smile

Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ? [​IMG]

:)

Hoolm, Dec 14, 2019

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 14, 2019
  3. T-G. Win User
    Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at Drivers & Software it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

4. Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ?

intel rapid storage technology problems

Hi Harish,

I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    max green
    on March 7, 2016, in the link below.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology in windows 10

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ? - Similar Threads - Fast Question Intel

2. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  3. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  4. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel rapid storage to ahci

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel rapid storage to ahci: Hi, and thanks in advance! I have to upgrade my storage, and I have found answers, but not for the whole question. I have a msi gt73, with 2256gb nvme in raid 0, and a 2tb hdd (dynamic disc). I want to get rid of intel ras, and upgrade one of the nvme to a 1tb nvme. The...
  6. Intel rapid storage tech

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel rapid storage tech: I went to my bios to turn on rapid intel storge tech and it said we ran into a problem i let it resart and it went into a loop so i turned it off and went to login everything was reset and memory was lost. CAN SOMBODY HELP...
  7. Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ?: Fast Question about Intel Rapid Storage ? I know it is for raid and I dont have any Raid Setup But I do have 2 Big SSDs one for windows and game and the other is less then a month old ssd for backups but ever sines I Installed this Rapid Storage When the app starts i get...
  8. Intel Rapid Storage driver

Intel Rapid Storage driver: why won't the Intel Rapid Storage driver install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/intel-rapid-storage-driver/50e737b2-6bc0-453a-b5d9-a0472e268d3c
  9. Intel Storage Or rapid storage

Intel Storage Or rapid storage: Hi , I am having this issue after IRS just decided to merge both of my hard drives into one and creating a recovery thing on it , I believe its called array which is named by SATA_Array_0000 , my ssd is around 250 GB and the other harddrive is 1TB which is gone now ,...
  10. Intel rapid storage on or off?

Intel rapid storage on or off?: Was poking around in BIOS and saw option for intel rapid storage tech was set to off. I have an SSD but wondered if it should on or off. Obviously I didn’t tinker as don’t want to cause carnage but was just curious 104449