Windows 10: Fast start up in Windows 1807

Discus and support Fast start up in Windows 1807 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What would be the difference in my PC's performance if I were to disable fast start up? Would disabling it affect performance other than the boot time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KellyLong77, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Fast start up in Windows 1807

What would be the difference in my PC's performance if I were to disable fast start up? Would disabling it affect performance other than the boot time?

:)

KellyLong77, Sep 30, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Fast start up in Windows 1807 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 30, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Fast start up in Windows 1807

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Fast start up in Windows 1807

1. Fast start up in Windows 1807 - Similar Threads - Fast start 1807

2. Fast Start Up black flickering screen issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Start Up black flickering screen issue: Hi, laptop has been running fine for ages. Then encountered black screen with flickering white lines on startup. Did a hold power button to reboot and works fine. Narrowed it down to fast startup. Disable it and now works fine. Im fine using without but its nice to have the...
  3. Fast Start Up and then slow Login Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fast Start Up and then slow Login Screen: Hi. Im having a weird problem when my laptop boot Windows At first,when the O.S is loading it took 30-40 seconds to load the login screen and then takes nothing to load the Desktop when i logged.However,after installing Xilinx,for some reason,it takes like 2-3 seconds to...
  4. Driver\Fast Start Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver\Fast Start Up: I recently have had problems starting my PC without a password or pin. I have done it for a very long time. I questioned the Community and was told to pose another question to help solve my problem: Driver\Fast Startup. If I untick the fast start-up, I can log on without...
  5. Upgrading Orchestratot to 1807

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Orchestratot to 1807: I am trying to upgrade our Orchestrator Runbook to 1807. So I have a Management Server, DB, and two Runbook Server. When I installed the Runbook Designer to the Runbook Servers. they were successful. When I tried to launch it, I got this error, "a security package specific...
  6. Fast Start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast Start up: What will happen if I disable the fast start-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-start-up/09db9a49-60c1-4f01-a2d7-87ddf573d5e1
  7. what mean this option fast start-up ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    what mean this option fast start-up ?: whether Select this option is the computer faster start-up than a normal ? Control Panel \ Power Options \ System Settings [img] 69478
  8. SSD - Fast Start Up - Is it a good idea?

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD - Fast Start Up - Is it a good idea?: I must admit I don't know much about SSD drives. My current desktop (500 gb Samsung Evo) is the first time I've ever had one. So I worry about how quick they can wear out and of course fast start up is a feature switched on by default by MS. So is it a bad idea to have fast...
  9. Fast Start-Up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Start-Up in Windows 10: Does this feature still exist in Windows 10. I ask because during the preview builds, I turned this off under Power Plan options to dismount all drives when shutting down to make sure that when I dual booted back into Windows 7, this operating system didn't see a 'dirty...
  10. Fast Start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Start up: Is there a way I can turn off fast start up without using the admin password? 92440

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start windows 1807