Windows 10: Fast way clean my pc

Discus and support Fast way clean my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know any fast way clean my PC? My Windows C drive looks full but don't have much things their. Help me get some free space into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZoneTR, Apr 10, 2020.

1. ZoneTR Win User

Fast way clean my pc

Hello,

I want to know any fast way clean my PC?

My Windows C drive looks full but don't have much things their. Help me get some free space into storage.

:)

ZoneTR, Apr 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Monitor goes into sleep mode way too fast

Hi Stuart,

This issue could be due to incorrect power settings. We suggest that you run the power troubleshooter and see if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click View All on the left side of the Troubleshooting window.
    • Select Power, then follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue remains, try booting your PC in safe mode and check if the same concern happens. In case that your computer is working good in safe mode, we recommend that you perform a clean boot by following the steps provided in this
    article.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

Fast way clean my pc

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Fast way clean my pc

1. Fast way clean my pc - Similar Threads - Fast clean

2. Windows 10 - switching to local admin account vs my Microsoft account - now my PC is fast...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - switching to local admin account vs my Microsoft account - now my PC is fast...: I finally upgraded to windows 10 from window 7. Was extremely disappointed with how my old computer ran under windows 10. I was told that I needed to buy a solid state SSD if I wanted to get my speed back. Microcenter made that recommendation.Have been playing with tweaks to...
  3. Windows 10 - switching to local admin account vs my Microsoft account - now my PC is fast...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - switching to local admin account vs my Microsoft account - now my PC is fast...: I finally upgraded to windows 10 from window 7. Was extremely disappointed with how my old computer ran under windows 10. I was told that I needed to buy a solid state SSD if I wanted to get my speed back. Microcenter made that recommendation.Have been playing with tweaks to...
  4. Windows 10 - switching to local admin account vs my Microsoft account - now my PC is fast...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod + No boot + Fast beep sound: My pc just crashed after i run a game Will reseting bios or unplug ram will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-no-boot-fast-beep-sound/e5871c49-8da5-4650-9b9a-f5106bfa6a94
  6. extremely slow wifi in normal mode, but fast wifi in Clean Boot mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow wifi in normal mode, but fast wifi in Clean Boot mode: Hi all, As the title says, I have extremely slow Wi-Fi in normal mode, (3Mbps) so I performed a Clean Boot and now I have good Wi-Fi in Clean Boot mode (50Mbps). So the question is - how can I work out which program(s) is slowing my internet speed? I'm hoping there's a really...
  7. Cleaning up those last few files/folders on a fast build update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cleaning up those last few files/folders on a fast build update.: There is usually a couple of impossible to delete files and folders that prevents Windows Cleanup program from getting rid of the Windows.old folder. To remove them, you need the file unlocker program: Download Unlocker 1.9.2 - FileHippo.com WARNING: When installing, select...
  8. Turn off Fast Startup [Was: Win10 clean - Win10 update Mismatch]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn off Fast Startup [Was: Win10 clean - Win10 update Mismatch]: I hope somebody can either explain to me what I'm missing or point me to an explanation. I have two 256 Gig SSDs on which I'd loaded different operating systems but virtually identical applications. One was Windows 8.1 and one was Windows 7. They were interchangeable --...
  9. nice & clean & FAST!

in Windows 10 Support
    nice & clean & FAST!: what are your suggestions to keep a clean fast pc? at the moment i am just using ccleaner & windows defragmenter but don't know alot about this subject so i want to know if i am doing the best thing here i know about registry cleaners, all cleaners sell them selves as...
  10. Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build: How to: Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build [img] Information Microsoft has a clear policy to release ISO images for Windows 10 Insiders only when a build will be released to Slow Ring. Quite a many of us keen Fast Ring Windows Insiders create an ISO...