Windows 10: fast!

Discus and support fast! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; fast! Core engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast/da34c6cf-2640-480d-8ff8-ea34eb917ad2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neil4359, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Neil4359 Win User

fast!

fast!

Core engine

:)

Neil4359, Dec 26, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond fast! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 26, 2018
  3. YoussifC6 Win User
    C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Dec 26, 2018
  4. fast!

Fast Startup not working but hibernate is working.

Hello Anubhav,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the fast startup is not working after the check disk in your PC. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What issue were you facing to perform the check disk?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • Which Edition of Windows 10 are you using?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Using Group Policy Editor:

Note: This option for using group policy is only available in the Windows 10 Pro editions.

• Press Windows Key + R combination and put gpedit.msc in
      Run dialog box.
    • In the left pane navigate to:

• Now look in the right pane, you’ll got the policy named Require use of fast startup as shown above.
    • Double click on this policy to get the window shown below.
    • Now you can use following settings:
    • Force “Hybrid boot” to be always turned on = Enable
    • Do NOT force “Hybrid boot” to be always turned on = Disabled/Not configured
      (Default Setting)
    • After making changes click Apply followed by OK.
    Restart the machine and check if it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

fast!

1. fast! - Similar Threads - fast

2. Urgently request help!! After i open my window11 with connect internet.CMD has fast auto...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgently request help!! After i open my window11 with connect internet.CMD has fast auto...: I got a file from a client that is cmd.exe. The customer claims that it is a spec file. I think it's strange. But in the end, my curiosity got too much. After clicking, of course I didn't get any files. But my computer will automatically run CMD and run the code and quickly...
  3. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  4. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  5. My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.: I posted a while back about Blue Screens that is too fast to read the error message. I was instructed in my previous post to uploads some files to identify what blue screen errors I have but the system does not create one. I was also instructed to do a memory test which...
  6. My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.

My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.: I posted a while back about Blue Screens that is too fast to read the error message. I was instructed in my previous post to uploads some files to identify what blue screen errors I have but the system does not create one. I was also instructed to do a memory test which...
  7. My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I disable fast startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable fast startup?: The option is there but when I try to click it nothing happens . It has indicated that fast startup is enabled but can't be unchecked or checked.. Azn it's grey with a check.....
  9. How do I disable fast startup?

How do I disable fast startup?: The option is there but when I try to click it nothing happens . It has indicated that fast startup is enabled but can't be unchecked or checked.. Azn it's grey with a check.....
  10. Fast startup causing my laptop to turn on after being shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast startup causing my laptop to turn on after being shutdown: my laptop was working fine until suddenly, when fast startup is on, whenever i click shut down, my laptop, after shutting down, automatically boots right back up? how to fix this issue?...