Windows 10: Faster way to turn on bluetooth???

Discus and support Faster way to turn on bluetooth??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to add an icon, like the internet one on the taskbar, but for bluetooth to make turning on bluetooth faster? Is there a way to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cockonmewhatitdo, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Faster way to turn on bluetooth???

Is there a way to add an icon, like the internet one on the taskbar, but for bluetooth to make turning on bluetooth faster? Is there a way to make turning on bluetooth faster? I

submitted by /u/cockonmewhatitdo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cockonmewhatitdo, Mar 4, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Mar 4, 2021
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 4, 2021
  4. HojabrA Win User

Faster way to turn on bluetooth???

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Faster way to turn on bluetooth???

1. Faster way to turn on bluetooth??? - Similar Threads - Faster turn bluetooth

2. No way to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No way to turn on bluetooth: After working fine for a long time, I am now unable to turn bluetooth on. The bluetooth troubleshooter says "system is not capable of running bluetooth." Bluetooth only shows in the device manager when I show hidden devices, and my device doesn't have a bluetooth switch as...
  3. No way to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No way to turn on bluetooth: After working fine for a long time, I am now unable to turn bluetooth on. The bluetooth troubleshooter says "system is not capable of running bluetooth." Bluetooth only shows in the device manager when I show hidden devices, and my device doesn't have a bluetooth switch as...
  4. No way to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Faster way to edit word in pdf document

Faster way to edit word in pdf document: Dear folk I have editable 30 pages pdf document I need to modify it For instance : I need to strikeout those 3 words “proposed, new, action” What I am doing now search for each word within 30 pages to cross them Is there a faster way like find and replace ? Thx...
  6. Faster way to edit word in pdf document

Faster way to edit word in pdf document: Dear folk I have editable 30 pages pdf document I need to modify it For instance : I need to strikeout those 3 words “proposed, new, action” What I am doing now search for each word within 30 pages to cross them Is there a faster way like find and replace ? Thx...
  7. Is there a faster way to capture a portion of the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a faster way to capture a portion of the screen?: In Mac you can do it by Shift-Command-4. When you are done it auto-saves it with a auto-generated name (screenshot date time). However on Windows you have to first click on Snipping Tool, then click New, then when you are done you have to click on save, then give it name. So...
  8. No way to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No way to turn on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] Bluetooth switch disappeared in Bluetooth Settings as shown in the picture, after restarting my laptop. I thought it was just relocated to the Action Center as described, but it's missing there as well, and there is no option to add Bluetooth to the Action Center....
  9. No way to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No way to turn on Bluetooth: My bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working so I tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it but when it wouldn't reconnect I turned off Bluetooth and tried turning it back on. However the button to turn on Bluetooth was no longer there. Is there a way to turn it back on? I've...
  10. Chipmakers find new ways to go faster

in Windows 10 News
    Chipmakers find new ways to go faster: As Moore's Law begins to break down, chip designers are turning to new techniques to squeeze more performance out of processors. Chipmaking has never been easy. But for much of the last 50 years, the recipe was relatively straightforward: shrink the transistors at a steady...