Windows 10: Fastest Way to reset old laptop

Discus and support Fastest Way to reset old laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys.I need to reset my laptop. It is a 5 - 6-year-old hp laptop with windows 11 version and an Intel i3 processor. Can you guys tell any efficient... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rakshit012, May 17, 2022.

1. Fastest Way to reset old laptop

Hi guys.I need to reset my laptop. It is a 5 - 6-year-old hp laptop with windows 11 version and an Intel i3 processor. Can you guys tell any efficient way to reset my laptop completely and thoroughly? I am currently thinking of doing a complete reset and deleting all files and settings to default. Any ideas will be helpful because the general method from settings took more than 4 hours and was still not finished due to a power problem. Fast solutions will be helpful

:)

Rakshit012, May 17, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, May 17, 2022
  3. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, May 17, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

Fastest Way to reset old laptop

n-ster, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Fastest Way to reset old laptop

1. Fastest Way to reset old laptop - Similar Threads - Fastest reset old

2. Fastest Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fastest Memory: I think these questions dont belong here but can i know that answer please?Which of the following is considered as fastest memory:A. RAMB. ROMC. CacheD. RegisterI think answer is register but my teacher aint acceptingONCE AGAIN SORRY BUT I WAS CONFUSED WHERE TO ASK THIS...
  3. Fastest Way to reset old laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fastest Way to reset old laptop: Hi guys.I need to reset my laptop. It is a 5 - 6-year-old hp laptop with windows 11 version and an Intel i3 processor. Can you guys tell any efficient way to reset my laptop completely and thoroughly? I am currently thinking of doing a complete reset and deleting all files...
  4. Fastest Way to reset old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fastest Way to reset old laptop: Hi guys.I need to reset my laptop. It is a 5 - 6-year-old hp laptop with windows 11 version and an Intel i3 processor. Can you guys tell any efficient way to reset my laptop completely and thoroughly? I am currently thinking of doing a complete reset and deleting all files...
  5. Reset old work laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset old work laptop: Hi guys, I have an old work laptop that was never returned and I was wondering if there is any way for me to reset this in order to use this as a personal laptop. It’s a Dell Latitude 3400 running Windows 10. Upon start up, the system is running McAfee Device Encryption...
  6. Resetting old corporate laptop

Resetting old corporate laptop: A company in my area just had a going out of business sale and I bought an old laptop from them. It is loaded with windows 10 but requires admin privileges to do anything. What do I need to do to make this laptop useable as a personal laptop. submitted by /u/ekajdnarima...
  7. Fastest way besides clean boot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fastest way besides clean boot.: What is the easier way besides clean boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fastest-way-besides-clean-boot/9fa8ff65-582b-4242-8c8b-35256b6729cd
  8. Fastest way to transfer files in local network (cabled)

Fastest way to transfer files in local network (cabled): If I have two PC connected to the same router , what would be the fastest way to transfer files? SMB, FTP or should I simple use a cable to connect the two PC? submitted by /u/Skodd [link] [comments]...
  9. Fastest and easiest way to tag multiple files?

Fastest and easiest way to tag multiple files?: I'm a long-time MacOS power user who has decided to give Windows 10 a try for a number of reasons, one of them is that Apple has done a very poor job of putting out compelling hardware for the last couple of years. I made good use of tags in MacOS, but I'm finding it...
  10. Defective hard drive - fastest way of copying contents

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defective hard drive - fastest way of copying contents: A 500GB WD Blue drive just failed (unrecognized by BIOS, unrecognized in USB case, clicking, etc) on a friend's laptop, Lenovo Ideapad 110. Fortunately, the owner says that he has any important contents backed up elsewhere. With nothing to loose, I have left the drive in the...