Windows 10: FastStone Capture

Discus and support FastStone Capture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, While looking for some program to make pdf files, I found this "FastStone Capture" and it is portable, so I made a try, and it has other nice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

FastStone Capture

Hello,
    While looking for some program to make pdf files, I found this "FastStone Capture" and it is portable, so I made a try, and it has other nice features, a screen recorder, it can record a video to wmv format. But here is the problem, as you can see on the attached screenshot, I set to record also audio from the speakers, but in the final clip there is no audio.
    Cannot understad this, in "Audiocity" I managed to set it to record audio from the speakers, but in the subject program I set it also to record from the speakers, but it records only the video.
    I will appreciate any help.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 8, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Screenshots are saving as a black .png

Download a tool called Faststone Capture, I use it all the time for Screen Captures.

Great little app

DaveM121, Sep 8, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Screenshot

There is a lot of free software to take screenshots, try FastStone Capture, I use it all the time and have found it to be the most intuitive and the best . . .

I hope this helps!

DaveM121, Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

FastStone Capture

1. FastStone Capture - Similar Threads - FastStone Capture

2. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  3. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  4. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  5. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  6. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  7. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  8. How do I prevent Snipping Tool from disabling FastStone Capture Auto-save

How do I prevent Snipping Tool from disabling FastStone Capture Auto-save: When I upgraded to Windows 11 Vers. 23H2, the Snipping Tool was installed without asking me.It is the only change that occurred before FastStone Capture 9.3 stopped saving auto-save captures to the destination directory.I have come to like Snipping Tool, but I love this bar!...
  9. How do I prevent Snipping Tool from disabling FastStone Capture Auto-save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent Snipping Tool from disabling FastStone Capture Auto-save: When I upgraded to Windows 11 Vers. 23H2, the Snipping Tool was installed without asking me.It is the only change that occurred before FastStone Capture 9.3 stopped saving auto-save captures to the destination directory.I have come to like Snipping Tool, but I love this bar!...
  10. Add Photos to FastStone Image Viewer

Add Photos to FastStone Image Viewer: Hi I like to use Windows Photo App in a FastStone ImageViewer like "Open with" command. I can add all other programs from MIcrosoft Store but not Photos app. Is there any chance to do it? I use this path: C:\Program...