Windows 10: Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016

Discus and support Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Team, We have hosted our websites in the Windows server 2016 and we faced an issue with an application where the application is stopped to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sathya M, May 5, 2020.

1. Sathya M Win User

Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016

Hello Team,

We have hosted our websites in the Windows server 2016 and we faced an issue with an application where the application is stopped to respond with the following message.

Event Error log:"A process serving application pool 'PROD-Site' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '6408'. The data field contains the error number.“

In the below article, it was mentioned that it may occur due to any of the following reasons.
    Ping failure.

Communication failure with WAS.

Worker process startup time-out.

Worker process shutdown time-out.

Worker process orphan action failure.

Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2008-R2-and-2008/cc735271v=ws.10?redirectedfrom=MSDN

But the article was applied to Windows Server 2008. We are having Windows Server 2016. Could you kindly help us to understand why are we getting the error?

Thanks,

Sathya M.

:)

Sathya M, May 5, 2020
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016 :)

Flava0ne, May 5, 2020
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

Well, I just got a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process with the first hard drive. So I removed it and now formatting the second hard drive. I will post up the results when it's done.

Flava0ne, May 5, 2020
  4. Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016

[SOLVED] Error 193: 0xc1 .NET Windows Service

Symptom:
    When you install a .NET Windows Service, it says there was no error. Yet, when you go to start the service, you get an "Error 193: 0xc1" message and subsequently, the process refuses to start.

Cause:
    The binary you installed as a service is not a "Windows Application."

Solution:
    Uninstall the old service, change the project output type to "Windows Application" and build it, install the new binary (should be *.exe), and start the service again.

This is just one example of what can cause the error message.

FordGT90Concept, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016

1. Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016 - Similar Threads - Fatal communication error

2. Window server 2016 activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window server 2016 activation error: My window server 2016 License is expired. I have genuine key to activate my window server, but I am unable to activate my window. shows error" this edition cannot be upgraded". Please give me solution ASAP....
  3. Window server 2016 activation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window server 2016 activation error: My window server 2016 License is expired. I have genuine key to activate my window server, but I am unable to activate my window. shows error" this edition cannot be upgraded". Please give me solution ASAP....
  4. Process/Service Activity Analysis

in Windows 10 Support
    Process/Service Activity Analysis: Hello everyone. I recently had a Windows 10 2004 BSOD due to a Clock_Watchdog_Time, which i'm looking into, but i noticed something when it booted back up that piqued my curiosity. For some reason, Windows Update and Microsoft Software Protection Platform were running for...
  5. Windows Activation and office 2016 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation and office 2016 error: Hey, I did an update for my windows 10 and now I am being asked to activate it with a product key or digital license. Also, when I try to download office 365, it is loading and then blocks showing an error. I tried to solve the problems in many ways but it appears nothing...
  6. Windows Process Activation Error 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Process Activation Error 15: I am running windows 10 home 64 bit As of this morning my computer was great. Got on this evening, no updates in between, hoped on World of Warcraft classic run 10 steps and computer crashed, no error message or anything just rebooted. Tried again same thing, went to event...
  7. Windows Process Activation Service error 15. Specified drive not found.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Process Activation Service error 15. Specified drive not found.: I am unable to start the WAS service. The start is aborted and I recieve rhe following: error 15: the specified drive could not be found. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10...

Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10...: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-the-service-windows-process-activation/b461f5bb-3f25-42d7-96b4-589594bbe928
  9. Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start

in Windows 10 News
    Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Intel Driver and Support Assistant, which is pre-installed in newer Intel supported systems, automatically identifies, finds and installs drivers for your computer. But at times, or program launch, it is known to fail with an error message – Communication...
  10. windows process activation services

windows process activation services: hi I just want know what is windows process activation services in windows 10 in turn windows features on and off and should I turn it on or leave it off I dont know what it is used for or what it dose...