Windows 10: Fatal Error code

Discus and support Fatal Error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer was on sleep mode. On turning the computer on, I got an error message “error:PDP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR” on my screen. The computer then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesusCasanova1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Fatal Error code

The computer was on sleep mode.

On turning the computer on, I got an error message “errorFatal Error code :pDP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR” on my screen.

The computer then continuously reboots with power on and off and nothing happens.

No screen either.

There is power and the fans just keep going on and off.

The computer is not connected to the internet.

I cannot find a PDP error code, only PNP.

:)

JesusCasanova1, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Fatal Error code :)

Flava0ne, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update fatal error

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern about fatal error C00000D4, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Deason Wu on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 9, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

Fatal Error code

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Fatal Error code

1. Fatal Error code - Similar Threads - Fatal Error code

2. Stop code: PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PNP detected fatal error: Booting up an old laptop and I get this error code. Also says it's collecting error info then will restart for me but it's been looping like this for a long time....
  3. Stop code: PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: PNP detected fatal error: Booting up an old laptop and I get this error code. Also says it's collecting error info then will restart for me but it's been looping like this for a long time....
  4. Stop code: PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem: Hello, this is my first time posting something here so sorry if I don't include anything that I should have or if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I really need help. Ever since the beginning of January, I have been plagued by so many errors I don't think that I can...
  6. Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone fatal error code 0xc0000005 problem: Hello, this is my first time posting something here so sorry if I don't include anything that I should have or if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I really need help. Ever since the beginning of January, I have been plagued by so many errors I don't think that I can...
  7. BSOD error code PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error code PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: Hi I have my power plan setup to hibernate when I press the power button, but every time I do that I get a blue screen with that error. Previously I had got another BSOD with the "reference by pointer" stop code after I plugged in the laptop to the TV via HDMI and that seemed...
  8. Windows Stop Code PNP Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Stop Code PNP Fatal Error: My windows is showing the pnp stop code fatal error and for recovering from this I have to select the various troubleshooting options and for opting these options I need to enter my password. But the system is not accepting the password by saying it wrong password. Now please...
  9. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

stop code: pnp detected fatal error: This just started this afternoon. Computer blue screens with this code. Does it after 10 or 15 minutes constantly. I can't figure out why for the life of me. All was fine up until today. Any help appreciated!...
  10. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

stop code: pnp detected fatal error: I get the following error when shutting down " stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-pnp-detected-fatal-error/4cbf87a6-2a13-4e8f-ac20-e9d798a9e8d2"