Windows 10: Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator

Discus and support Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have an error when I boot as below. "Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator" Another issue is that mouse was stuck, there is only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaehong, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Jaehong Win User

Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator

Hi I have an error when I boot as below. "Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator" Another issue is that mouse was stuck, there is only way to turn off the power. Can you expedite if you have any advise ?

:)

Jaehong, Mar 22, 2023

2. Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator

I keep receiving this error on reboot.

Fatal Error!

Failed to execute script coordinator

Can someone tell me what this means?

WilliamBoyle5, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you’re receiving an error message on your PC when rebooting. I will certainly try my best to assist you with the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

3. What is the exact error message you receive?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try booting the PC in Safe Mode and see if the issue persists. Refer the article Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If you don’t receive the error in Safe Mode, then try booting the PC in Clean Boot and see if the issue persists. Refer the article How
    to perform a clean boot in Windows

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

If you don’t receive the error after performing Clean Boot, then please refer the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to identify the root cause of the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator :)

Flava0ne, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator - Similar Threads - Fatal Error Failed

2. Execution of the windows script host failed {access is denied}

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Execution of the windows script host failed {access is denied}: Hi i've looked online but can't find an answer to this i have a popup on startup and it just doesn't stop popping up. the message is ' Execution of the windows script host failed {access is denied} i've run virus scans and altered the registry changing the vbs file as...
  3. Execution of the windows script host failed {access is denied}

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Execution of the windows script host failed {access is denied}: Hi i've looked online but can't find an answer to this i have a popup on startup and it just doesn't stop popping up. the message is ' Execution of the windows script host failed {access is denied} i've run virus scans and altered the registry changing the vbs file as...
  4. Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator: Hi I have an error when I boot as below. "Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator" Another issue is that mouse was stuck, there is only way to turn off the power. Can you expedite if you have any advise ?...
  5. Fatal Error Coordinator returned 1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fatal Error Coordinator returned 1: When I start window I get above message I run virus program but cant detect anzthing and sometimes mz Laptop just switch off in the middle of working on it_Is this a software or Hardware problem_ I wonder _...
  6. Fix Fatal Error – Coordinator Returned -1 error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fatal Error – Coordinator Returned -1 error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Some Windows 11 and Windows 10 users are reporting the issue whereby they receive a dialog box with the message Fatal Error – Coordinator Returned -1 right after Windows boots up. This error has most PC users stymied, but investigations reveal that affected users have...
  7. Fatal Error "Coordinator -1" message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal Error "Coordinator -1" message: I got an error message when rebooting- it said Fatal Error "Coordinator -1". Can someone let me know that this is and how to fix it? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fatal-error-coordinator-1-message/9c870ae4-d287-462f-87e6-b1e451f2d896
  8. Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal Error, Failed to execute script coordinator: I keep receiving this error on reboot. Fatal Error! Failed to execute script coordinator Can someone tell me what this means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fatal-error-failed-to-execute-script-coordinator/f427e497-c25e-40f7-aac6-202d5b7e3c63
  9. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to execute script: hello,i am trying to open A third party APP I have,was working fine until the other day,i get failed to execute script when I try to open it,i also have the following info connected to problem, Traceback (most recent call last): File "ATSinstaller.pyw",...
  10. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to execute script: hello,i use a game from steam & i use a separate programme(3rd party)to install items on it,it was working perfectly up to yesterday,when i open the app & click on an item i get the following failed to execute script,i have un/reinstalled it but no joy,any help would be...